ZT 0454 Limited Release 9/30/2014 6pm Pacific

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great looking knife, but I would be too much of a wimp to use this particular model. I would love to see a regular production version with Elmax or M390 and G10.

They really should have a M390 release. It looks so much better with a plain non-composite blade - like the prototype. Blue ano hardware would be a plus.

But I'll think about scoring one and checking it out.

Love the knife, but man thats pricey for D2/14C28N.

It's actually CPM-D2, which is better than plain ol' D2 since (being a powdered steel) it will have a finer carbide distribution. It won't have that "toothiness" that D2 is known for.

Honestly, CPM-D2 is rare, I dont know of any other production knives that use it:confused:

Ps...5 minutes:eek:

Great looking knife, but I would be too much of a wimp to use this particular model. I would love to see a regular production version with Elmax or M390 and G10.
- Unfortunately, there is not going to be another version of the ZT0454.

jeez... missed it... loading the page and refreshing took forever!

Edit: I refreshed like crazy and it was back in stock! Got one!!!! YES!!!

Last edited:
It took me a while to check out (system kept telling me I was Canadian), but I managed to get one.

If they produce a later run in plain M390, and I can get one of those, however, I'd happily sell this one at cost.

GOT ONE! Dimitry Sinkevich is far and away my favorite maker. I almost cannot contain the excitement here!

In other news, I may have an unrelated sale post tomorrow where about three other knives hit the chopping block... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back