• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ZT 0551 Preorders ( Elmax version of the ZT/Hiderer colab. 0550)

I believe Thomas posted: 'possibly by end of next week', :thumbup: right about the time the other thread (Photos...ZT 0550) hit 100,000 views.

~Gnarly

Email sent.
Perhaps too late, but if you don't ask, the answer is always no.

I read the update but next week is too late for me to receive the knife directly. I will PP the funds right away but I will need to send the knife to a friend's house so that it can be received. That address will come directly from my PP account.

I am looking forward to the knife and really appreciate the hard work that you did on the sprint run.

What was the cost on these? I'm lucky 13 on the wait list and I think I have missed the proverbial boat.

-Tye

Hi Dave -

Thanks for the update!

I'll be watching that gmail inbox!

best regards -

mqqn

Thanx,Dave!
You have the patience of Job.
And ;) you have our Undivided Attention. :eek:

Please forgive me if this has been answered, but are the blades black or stonewashed?

Jim

IMG_0363.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

IMG_0359.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0357.jpg

IMG_0358.jpg

Not black for sure, from the photos on the other thread could be a bead blast finish.

Please forgive me if this has been answered, but are the blades black or stonewashed?

Jim

0551 is stonewashed.

Some indication that the 0550 could be black, but I have not seen confirmation of that. Not sure if that was wishes turned to rumor or something mentioned by someone in the know.

Back