.100" AEB-L Run EDC and Neckers - Completed

No one person can have all the things

My David Mary kitchen collection is now complete, with the arrival of the Santoku just a little while ago. The little green and black guy didn’t want to be left out. Haven’t tried the Santoku yet, but the other two cut like light sabers. And the SureTouch handles are just a dream to hold. Kudos again, David - awesome work.

IMG_0669.jpeg

My David Mary kitchen collection is now complete, with the arrival of the Santoku just a little while ago. The little green and black guy didn’t want to be left out. Haven’t tried the Santoku yet, but the other two cut like light sabers. And the SureTouch handles are just a dream to hold. Kudos again, David - awesome work.

View attachment 2141246
What is your hardware? it doesn't look like threaded nuts?
I always like that two tone look. :D

What is your hardware? it doesn't look like threaded nuts?
I always like that two tone look. :D
Brass pins inside silver-ish tubes (I don’t recall exactly what metal the tubes are, but David might). Yeah, I love the two-tone look - really classes up the black SureTouch. The Santoku is nice and chunky - it feels like a good ounce or two heavier than the Henckels I’ve been using, which should be great for chopping, but not too heavy for finer cuts. Can’t wait to slash through some veggies!

From this run...

VCu21Fy.jpeg

I'm looking forward to posting pics of my final Mustelid Scout Knife from this run, which is on it's way with 4 others that used to be one thing and David turned them into something new!

Back