Best midsize combat utility

CC61B4A0-02AF-484C-9276-011D563D3186.jpeg

I still cry over selling my BIBB, but it was about perfect.

To address Guy’s questions, plenty of police carry one. While I don’t carry it as “fighting knife”, I do carry one on my chest band on my OTV, so it rest between me and my BPF. Just in case shit breaks bad if I ever found myself on the ground fighting for my life and my pistol isn’t an option due to position or otherwise.

I know I’m about to commit a sin by admitting, but it’s an Entrek Commando. Long, thin, pointy, double edge, single purpose blade to poke holes and give someone a Class 3 leak. And since it would be taken as evidence, I wouldn’t miss it.

Last edited:
Since the original parameters/desires have been updated and clarified by the OP, it appears Will (Ironic) had the right answer BOTH times.

Woah, I work cuttings / stabbings all the time

90% kitchen knives
5% Screw Drivers
5% miscellaneous dinky pocket knives, tools, sticks, razor blade, once even a high-heel shoe spiked into an eyeball at a good old fashioned bowling alley rumble.

Hobos pull knives more than anyone else, and believe me, if the cut don’t get you, either the rust or amalgamation of biological contaminants on their pocket knives will.

Just saying, though improbable, fortune favors the prepared. I get it, I just wouldn’t put too much effort into it. A sharp edge, hell, a blunt tip is deadly. If you do have to use, just know it will be taken and tied up in court for years if it’s even given back. My good knives, sure, I love them and carry them a LOT, but in the immortal words of DJ Rashad, if I HAVE to “juke a mother #ùçkęr”, hopefully it’s going to be when I have options.

Last edited:

90% kitchen knives
5% Screw Drivers
5% miscellaneous dinky pocket knives, tools, sticks, razor blade, once even a high-heel shoe spiked into an eyeball at a good old fashioned bowling alley rumble.

Hobos pull knives more than anyone else, and believe me, if the cut don’t get you, either the rust or amalgamation of biological contaminants on their pocket knives will.

Just saying, though improbable, fortune favors the prepared. I get it, I just wouldn’t put too much effort into it. A sharp edge, hell, a blunt tip is deadly. If you do have to use, just know it will be taken and tied up in court for years if it’s even given back. My good knives, sure, I love them and carry them a LOT, but in the immortal words of DJ Rashad, if I HAVE to “juke a mother #ùçkęr”, hopefully it’s going to be when I have options.

Slightly off topic, but thanks for what you do. Also, have they promoted you to Detective Lieutenant yet? I’m sure you deserve it. Anyway, thanks again, and I just want to tell you…

ne9amaw.jpeg

At the short end I would suggest the nano TG, stretching a touch would be the battle cry . An excellent choppy pointer of a knife or even the syclone.
Tgulb is sweet choice right in the middle

Hahaha. Not just yet, it was either stay in detectives at the same pay or go back to Patrol as a Sergeant, with bump in pay. Seeing as how we work for money, I opted to leave Detective Division back for patrol. About 6 down from Lieutenant now though, hopefully a few decide to retire in the next couple years!

As always, I APPRECIATE! The support!!!

At the short end I would suggest the nano TG, stretching a touch would be the battle cry . An excellent choppy pointer of a knife or even the syclone.
Tgulb is sweet choice right in the middle
The battle cry is a beaut, got to look closer a the syclone. I do like the basic 8 pictured, they want a fair bit for them too. Thank you all for the replies.

90% kitchen knives
5% Screw Drivers

Well.... I'd love to hear THAT story over a beer or three.
As ScoMa ScoMa said, and I'm sure I'm safe in echoing, thanks for what you do. And good luck with the promotion(s).

Insulting or Rude behavior
View attachment 2554230

To address Guy’s questions, plenty of police carry one. While I don’t carry it as “fighting knife”, I do carry one on my chest band on my OTV, so it rest between me and my BPF. Just in case shit breaks bad if I ever found myself on the ground fighting for my life and my pistol isn’t an option due to position or otherwise.

I know I’m about to commit a sin by admitting, but it’s an Entrek Commando. Long, thin, pointy, double edge, single purpose blade to poke holes and give someone a Class 3 leak. And since it would be taken as evidence, I wouldn’t miss it.
Don't give a shit what fing police carry. Useless post. P wood

Yeah, that was uncalled for. GF’s post gave insight into a world most of us will never experience. Most here value the chance to learn something—whether it addresses your questions or not. You need to chill.

I don't know what your attitude is against LEO'S, but you are way out of line expressing it here. Gravelface is a highly respected member on this forum, & he doesn't deserve to be insulted by you.

Congratulations, you're the first person I've had to hand a warning to in several years...
😐

View attachment 2554230

Yes! This is the answer right here. The BIBB was perfect. Utility and fighting knife. Light in the hand and extremely versatile. That EU handle style will fit most hands as well.
Only problem is trying to find one.

Had 2 and no idea why I sold them still looking to fix that bad decision one day

I was going to give an alternative recommendation of a pretty available Busse that fits the bill but seems OP is a cuck…

Guess what SR? Regardless of your ignorance towards our men/women in blue ... they respond putting their lives on the line to protect grateful citizens and ... even people with your mentality.

Thank you to all men/women in blue, our military, first responders and medical professionals that maintain our freedom/health/safety in the greatest country on the planet. Too many take for granted their entitled freedom on the daily! :confused:

Back