Big ass knives...bowie, survival, combat, bushcraft...just big ass knives!

Here is another one of my BIG ASS KNIVES! It's my handmade MCE II Hollow Handle Survival Knife...Made By Newt Martin Of Martin Knives!

I have an ongoing collection of high end production and handmade BIG ASS KNIVES! And I have a Few more knives that I designed and that was made by my knifemaker partner and good friend! And my collection just keeps on Growing!

Last edited:

Here is One More Handmade Knife that I collaborated with my knifemaker friend and partner in the design. But he made the knife of course. This is the Only one so far that he and I worked together and designed.

All others are totally designed by me! Anyway, this one is called the PIT VIPER!! Full Tang D2 steel blade and closed knuckle guard. I posted this knife on Ebay and it Immediately got 110 LIKES within 10 minutes yesterday. Not even sure how many it has today! Anyway, here it is.

Not super big. But I do have an ESEE 17.25" lite machete in 1075 on the way right now and I feel an ESEE Junglas and a CRK Pacific will be making their way here soon as well :D

Here is a Big Ass Knife that I designed and had made. Being a pretty big guy, carrying and using big knives do.not bother or affect me one bit! Anyway, here is one of Many of my knives!

That is awesome :thumbup::thumbup:

Here is a Big Ass Knife that I designed and had made. Being a pretty big guy, carrying and using big knives do.not bother or affect me one bit! Anyway, here is one of Many of my knives!

This knife is awesome! Can we get some more info on it?

Not HUGE, Nexus Spartaco is pretty decent size.

BOSS

Attachments

• Spartaco 4.23.16.5.jpg
    Spartaco 4.23.16.5.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 112
  • Spartaco NMSFNO6 3.17.16.jpg
    Spartaco NMSFNO6 3.17.16.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 120
  • Spartaco NMSFNO7 3.17.16.jpg
    Spartaco NMSFNO7 3.17.16.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 133
  • Spartaco NMSFNO2 3.17.16.jpg
    Spartaco NMSFNO2 3.17.16.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 127

BOSS

nice. I am having my Steel Heart Fitted with the same handles. Can't wait.

here is some big ones
DUskSqT.jpg

D254CI0.jpg

Here is One More Handmade Knife that I collaborated with my knifemaker friend and partner in the design. But he made the knife of course. This is the Only one so far that he and I worked together and designed.

All others are totally designed by me! Anyway, this one is called the PIT VIPER!! Full Tang D2 steel blade and closed knuckle guard. I posted this knife on Ebay and it Immediately got 110 LIKES within 10 minutes yesterday. Not even sure how many it has today! Anyway, here it is.

That's fascinating! I like your ideas and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

This knife is awesome! Can we get some more info on it?

Hello, and thank you for the compliments! I will be happy to give you information about this knife.

It is my design and I've named it the Amazon Cobra Bowie Knife. It's made with D2 steel and it is Full Tang. It is a PROTOTYPE because myself and my knifemaker partner are hoping that we can get more orders for this one. 58°-60° Rockwell HRC. The blade is 11.5" long with a 1" Finger Groove. Thickness is 6MM which is just under 1/4" thick. The original handle that is under the cord wrap is Beautiful OD Green.

I wrapped the handle myself with Professional U.S Military Grade 550 Para Cord (GOD BLESS ALL OF OUR TROOPS. MAY ALL OF THEM ARRIVE BACK HOME SAFELY! THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SACRIFICES AND SERVICE!!)

Comes with custom fitted handmade Black leather sheath. The blade is stamped with my Design Logo, "MY KNIFE" And also "D2" to indicate type of steel. It is also stamped with "Tuscaloosa, ALA" which is my home state where it's made.

If you have anymore questions about this BIG Badass Knife, please just ask. Thanks!

That's fascinating! I like your ideas and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Hello,

Thank you for the compliment. My friend and partner and I are just beginning to work together. I am hoping to have some fliers and other viewing items out soon. Thank you again for the compliment.

Not super big. But I do have an ESEE 17.25" lite machete in 1075 on the way right now and I feel an ESEE Junglas and a CRK Pacific will be making their way here soon as well :D

Awesome big ass knives man!! Really hardcore too, I'm sure!

nice. I am having my Steel Heart Fitted with the same handles. Can't wait.

here is some big ones
DUskSqT.jpg

D254CI0.jpg

Man these are what it's All About right hete!! These are Awesome! Just really Big, Beautiful, and Amazing quality knives I'm sure!! Excellent pics!

BOSS

Hey My friend...I named this thread BIG BADASS KNIVES because those are the kind of knives that I love and carry. Not everyone is into the big knife thang!!

But hey, I don't care if a knife has a 3".blade...Feel the most free to post pics and info about it here!! If it is something that ya own and are damn proud of it...of owning it, then hold your heads high and post here!!

Because ultimately it is a knife that ya like and that ya are proud to own, and folks...THERE AIN'T ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT!!!

Thanks a lot for your posts so far. And I am looking forward to seeing more BIG BADASS KNIVES in here and also posting more of my Own!!

Man these are what it's All About right hete!! These are Awesome! Just really Big, Beautiful, and Amazing quality knives I'm sure!! Excellent pics!
Thanks.
The two top ones are are gossman big boar tuskers made of S7 steel and the bottom one is Busse battlemistress in INFI.

Thanks.
The two top ones are are gossman big boar tuskers made of S7 steel and the bottom one is Busse battlemistress in INFI.

Yeah I thought that one was a BUSSE! I've not been able to snag a BUSSE knife but Soon...Soon! LOL.

I've never heard of S7 steel. But I'm guessing that it's a very good steel? My favorite steels are the Old School 440C and D2 steels! Ya just cannot go wrong with those guys! And also, I like the ATS-34, CPM 154, and S35VN Stainless Steel.

I also am a big fan of A2 and 440V steels. However, those are expensive and very hard to find these days!

Back