Off Topic Coming this April: Total Eclipse of the Snark!

I'm making it . I have to have the pain to have any hope of getting better. I appreciate you guys letting me whine a little. Laying here touching up the edge of my favorite Becker . I'm betting W Warrior can guess what one that is 😉

For "normal" tasks, a BK10 is better, but when you process a lot of wood like I do, the niner is a better choice. I rarely use my 10, but I do like it though. I use my custom 11, or 62 more for regular tasks.

I use my 11 quite a bit. The BK-10 just works for me. Then it was a gift when I was having a rough time

you going to deramp it, too, or just knock the corner off the swedge?

1066vik 1066vik I was just thinking about that. I’m using a newer BK9, I was wondering if I could deramp it and not have the Wayne divot left behind. I don’t like how the lone Wayne looks. Definitely going to round off the swedge corner and take the coating off. Still deciding on the scales, whether I’ll use wood or TKC g10.

These are the three I currently have, the newer one on the bottom is the 9er I’m going to manipulate…
fwwmCSg.jpeg

The fourth 9er that is coming is similar to the KA-BAR one on the top in the pic, still branded with “USA” on it. It will be stripped, fitted with Bolivian rosewood scales and a Patriot leather sheath. All of that is in route already. It should match my 5er below…

y6TpFsZ.jpeg

Back