Attention Giveaway: 1 Micron Diamond Spray - Winners Selected in Post #50

Like this?

iu
Exactly

But more towards the eyes lol

Congratulations to the winners, you guys are gonna love this stuff, it works great. Just remember to shake it before spraying, hold about 10” away, and let it dry before stropping.

Again, super nice of you to do this Blues Blues

Cool idea, where can I buy a bottle? I need to try something better than white stick stuff. Thanks!

Does anyone know if northwest KG ships internationally? I'd love to try some if shipping is reasonably priced + available 🙂

Mark4444 Mark4444 XtianAus XtianAus
Just go to NORTHWEST_KNIFE_GUY NORTHWEST_KNIFE_GUY and click on his profile for information, go to his website listed and you can buy through there, you can also send him a message or email too, but his website is easiest, his name is Don.

ETA:
XtianAus XtianAus
I just saw Blues edit, it says USA only for these 10 bottles. However you could always ask Don yourself just to be sure.

Last edited:
Okay, I've finally herded all ten of you cats and the shipping addresses have all been sent off to Don.

I really hope you enjoy your diamond spray. It works great and you can use it on wood, leather, cardboard, even on some of your hones to give them a little more oomph.

Happy Holidays to all of you, whether you won or not, and thanks for participating in the giveaway. Just my way of saying thanks for the friendship and the generosity received. You guys do the forums proud and I'm proud to be among your number.

Okay, I've finally herded all ten of you cats and the shipping addresses have all been sent off to Don.

I really hope you enjoy your diamond spray. It works great and you can use it on wood, leather, cardboard, even on some of your hones to give them a little more oomph.

Happy Holidays to all of you, whether you won or not, and thanks for participating in the giveaway. Just my way of saying thanks for the friendship and the generosity received. You guys do the forums proud and I'm proud to be among your number.

Thank you very much! I spoke with Don last night and he’s gonna fix me up with a new paddle strop as well to really take full advantage of the spray, I’m looking forward to seeing the difference!

Oh, and one last thing I was remiss in mentioning in my rush to get everything squared away....

A HUGE thank you to Don, NORTHWEST_KNIFE_GUY NORTHWEST_KNIFE_GUY , for not only taking this on at a moment's notice, but for the friendship and generosity he has shown me from the first time we ever interacted here on the forums.

Don is a class act and I couldn't have managed this giveaway without his willingness to participate. So, thank you, brother.

Back