Attention Giveaway: 1 Micron Diamond Spray - Winners Selected in Post #50

Showing this Thurs, if you don't have tracking info lmk.
-Don-

Yepper Don, I got it the tracking # thanks! I only live about an hour from Buffalo and that’s the regional hub for all our mail in WNY so i‘m sure it’ll be a little late with many roads still being shut down all over in that county. Luckily all I got at my house were the high winds and about 6” of snow, never lost power or had any other issues so I’m thankful for that!

Yepper Don, I got it the tracking # thanks! I only live about an hour from Buffalo and that’s the regional hub for all our mail in WNY so i‘m sure it’ll be a little late with many roads still being shut down all over in that county. Luckily all I got at my house were the high winds and about 6” of snow, never lost power or had any other issues so I’m thankful for that!
Buffalo got creamed again the other day, didn't they?

trevitrace trevitrace to be serious though, it was still snowing in that narrow snowband throughout Buffalo this afternoon, some areas got an additional 8” last night. In typical WNY weather fashion though, this weekend is gonna be in the 40’s with rain so that will help melt most everything down and flood a lot of basements I’m sure.

Hey you bet and glad to hear you made it through the storm without any major issues. :thumbsup:

Weather is clear and the mail is moving! Excellent work all around, thank you both again!

wBGrLbD.jpg

Back