Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Sweet! :cool: :) :thumbsup:

Thanks pal, otherwise I'll need to buy a new bathing suit! 🤣 :thumbsup:

272230344_4920519121341602_1377367714487305937_n-jpg.1791734

Cool pic :) :thumbsup:

Nice wood David :) :thumbsup:

Thanks Dwight :) :thumbsup:

Great pic buddy, I'd never heard of the P50, don't think I'd fancy trying to get into one! :D :thumbsup:

Words to live by! :D :thumbsup:

Great to hear Bob, your Albers is looking good my friend :) :thumbsup:

Great to see Rose Beast Jer :) :thumbsup:

Hope you got through it OK Paul :) :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, the end of another week draws nigh. It's been a strange one for me, and next week will be quite different, of course, as I'll be away. I've previously taken you all along with me on my trips, but this time I think I'm going to try to unplug, and try and de-stress. I shall miss you all of course, and I will give you an update when I get back, and share my holiday snaps. One last delivery due this morning, and then I might even get a chance for a coffee at Charlie's, but I still have a whole load of stuff to do. I'm carrying my Albers Lamb :) Have a good day Guardians :thumbsup:

Have a safe and relaxing trip, buddy! Enjoy being unplugged and let’s hope that the sand storm is gone while you’re there!👍🏻

Morning Guardians!

Nice one buddy !

Hoots Steve! :D It was fine here until the kids came home from school, then there was a prolonged hail-storm, I could hear them screaming as they ran for cover! :eek: Hope you're looking forward to the weekend :thumbsup:

Thanks buddy !

Started the day at 32° now a balmy 70°.

Nice looking Snakewood !

I made a sausage sammich today and it made me think of my buddy Jack and all my fellow Guardians.

Love a good sausage samich !

That sounds very civilised! :D Nice shot of your Albers Bob :) :thumbsup:
I made a sausage sammich today and it made me think of my buddy Jack and all my fellow Guardians.
Hey John, great to see you here pal :) The sausage sammich I had for lunch looked very much like that! :D I haven't had one for a few weeks. Great photo :) Hope you're keeping alright mate :thumbsup:
Have a safe and relaxing trip, buddy! Enjoy being unplugged and let’s hope that the sand storm is gone while you’re there!👍🏻
Thanks a lot Ken :) I forget if it was on Fuerteventura or Lanzarote we had one for a day or two. They call it a kalima there. Kind of weird, but the novelty soon wears off! :D ;) :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, the end of another week draws nigh. It's been a strange one for me, and next week will be quite different, of course, as I'll be away. I've previously taken you all along with me on my trips, but this time I think I'm going to try to unplug, and try and de-stress. I shall miss you all of course, and I will give you an update when I get back, and share my holiday snaps. One last delivery due this morning, and then I might even get a chance for a coffee at Charlie's, but I still have a whole load of stuff to do. I'm carrying my Albers Lamb :) Have a good day Guardians :thumbsup:

I think that’s a fine plan, Jack. 🙂 We should all take some time to unplug every now and then. Enjoy yourself!

Not too warm in Crete yet, but I may see 70 :) That'll do for me, I'll be the old feller sat in the corner, with a glass of wine, and some olives, reading my book, and trying to ignore the rest of the world ;) That's the plan anyway :) :thumbsup:

That sounds ideal! I went on a cruise with my family years ago, and one of the stops was a small Mexican village where there wasn’t a whole lot going on, but they had excellent beaches. Of course, that happened to be the day when the weather was overcast and 70°. Everyone else was grumbling about the “bad” beach weather, but for me it was perfect. I sat in a chair on the beach and read a book, surrounded by palm trees and the sound of the ocean.

Look tasty! Good to see you here, John! :thumbsup:

I forget if it was on Fuerteventura or Lanzarote we had one for a day or two. They call it a kalima there. Kind of weird, but the novelty soon wears off! :D ;) :thumbsup:

We saw some impressive dust storms/haboobs when we lived in Arizona. It’s kinda cool to see it coming in from a ways off, like a wall of dust. Not so cool to be in the middle of one. And a royal pain in the backside if you had a pool. 🙄

Julie got out of work a little early this afternoon, so we all went for a bit of a drive to grab dinner at one of our favorite places. Had my stag HHB with me.

Wn0OxMr.jpg

Howdy, John! Hope you are well, my friend.
Great to have the old gang back together :) :thumbsup:
I think that’s a fine plan, Jack. 🙂 We should all take some time to unplug every now and then. Enjoy yourself!
I hope it comes to fruition Barrett, and that I don't just end up with a bunch of English people! :D :thumbsup:
That sounds ideal! I went on a cruise with my family years ago, and one of the stops was a small Mexican village where there wasn’t a whole lot going on, but they had excellent beaches. Of course, that happened to be the day when the weather was overcast and 70°. Everyone else was grumbling about the “bad” beach weather, but for me it was perfect. I sat in a chair on the beach and read a book, surrounded by palm trees and the sound of the ocean.
Perfect! :cool: :) :thumbsup:
We saw some impressive dust storms/haboobs when we lived in Arizona. It’s kinda cool to see it coming in from a ways off, like a wall of dust. Not so cool to be in the middle of one. And a royal pain in the backside if you had a pool. 🙄
Fascinating Barrett, thanks for the link :cool: Yeah, that looks a lot less friendly than a kalima! :eek: :thumbsup:

Julie got out of work a little early this afternoon, so we all went for a bit of a drive to grab dinner at one of our favorite places. Had my stag HHB with me.

Wn0OxMr.jpg
What a great way to end the week :) And to start the weekend! 🥳 :thumbsup:
Afternoon all,
Snakewood again.
Had a lay in, then cleaned & detailed the car.
Glad you're having a good one Mitch :) :thumbsup:
😂
It's 2.53pm Saturday afternoon 😊
You're the future mate ;) :D :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, just had some toast and marmalade, which made me think of Stan Shaw :) I hope everyone's week wasn't too punishing, and that you have a fantastic weekend. It was raining here, when I got up, but seems to be brightening up a bit, for now at least. I'm going to be stuck indoors most of the weekend, but maybe I'll get time to walk down to Charlie's. My mate, Matt, who I often see on Saturday's, has gone up to Berwick-On-Tweed, near the Scottish border, for the weekend. Unfortunately, he had massive car problems before setting off, and his car is still hospitalised. The bill, including a new catalytic convertor is going to be £3500, and they had to travel by train, at a cost of £300! :eek: I better slog on ;) Have a good day Guardians, and enjoy your weekend :thumbsup:

Nice-looking horn David :) :thumbsup:
Thanks buddy!
Beautiful Lamb 🐑
Good too see ya John! Nice Lamb and sammich!
Nice one buddy !
Thanks pal!
Good morning Guardians, just had some toast and marmalade, which made me think of Stan Shaw :) I hope everyone's week wasn't too punishing, and that you have a fantastic weekend. It was raining here, when I got up, but seems to be brightening up a bit, for now at least. I'm going to be stuck indoors most of the weekend, but maybe I'll get time to walk down to Charlie's. My mate, Matt, who I often see on Saturday's, has gone up to Berwick-On-Tweed, near the Scottish border, for the weekend. Unfortunately, he had massive car problems before setting off, and his car is still hospitalised. The bill, including a new catalytic convertor is going to be £3500, and they had to travel by train, at a cost of £300! :eek: I better slog on ;) Have a good day Guardians, and enjoy your weekend :thumbsup:

Lovely HHB 🐑
Good morning Guardians

AC Lamb today 👍

I hope everyone has a good start to the weekend !
Nice stag Lamb 🐑

Good morning Guardians

AC Lamb today 👍

I hope everyone has a good start to the weekend !

Great photo Steve :) I haven't been out at all today. I took my time, ironing and packing some clothes for my trip, along with the other things I'm taking with me. Just have to make sure knives go in the hold, batteries go in the cabin, and the things I need to hand, either go in my pockets, or in my satchel :D :thumbsup:

Back