Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

I’ve got some weeds in the lawn that are kinda like that. 😉😁 Just messing with ya, John. Great to see you. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Switched to back to an Albers Lamb today, my first (and still favorite) in Afzelia Burl. I’ve mentioned before that I just can’t bring myself to drop these Albers knives in my pocket with my keys and everything else like I do most other knives, so I’ve been using a pocket slip when I carry them. Lately that’s been this olive green Lynch Leather slip. Today I got a new phone case in the mail that almost matches the slip, and now I’m afraid I might be turning into one of those EDC guys who color coordinate all the stuff in their pockets. 😲😵‍💫🤣

hODbFRa.jpg
Welcome to the dark side my brother.
phone belt pouch & long goatee for you will not be far away.

I have my eye on you😈👿

A wee bit ashamed to be a Guardian lately...just trying to keep up with the posts but haven't posted much...

Had to share today though...hats off to those who made this happen for me...you know who you are 😁

7qPtzzF.jpg
Congratulations, that's stunning! :cool: :thumbsup:
Bonus shot of the day 👍

Fantastic pic Steve :cool: :thumbsup:
It's always nice to see the Beast, unleashed ;) :thumbsup:
Switched to back to an Albers Lamb today, my first (and still favorite) in Afzelia Burl. I’ve mentioned before that I just can’t bring myself to drop these Albers knives in my pocket with my keys and everything else like I do most other knives, so I’ve been using a pocket slip when I carry them. Lately that’s been this olive green Lynch Leather slip. Today I got a new phone case in the mail that almost matches the slip, and now I’m afraid I might be turning into one of those EDC guys who color coordinate all the stuff in their pockets. 😲😵‍💫🤣

hODbFRa.jpg
LOL! :D :cool: :thumbsup:
Ace pic Dwight :cool: I remember seeing bubble cars on the roads as a kid! :D :thumbsup:

Oak & tweed today.

Very handsome Mitch :) :thumbsup:
Welcome to the dark side my brother.
phone belt pouch & long goatee for you will not be far away.

I have my eye on you😈👿

🤣 :thumbsup:
Exceptional lamb, Ken! I have Roper in pocket tonight.

GGvbXzz.jpg
Great choice :) :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, I hope everyone is having a nice weekend :) It's raining heavily again here, and has been all night. If this weather continues, most farmers aren't going to be able to plant crops :( I'm looking forward to some sunshine! :rolleyes: I just need to take care of some household chores today, and a few other things, before I fly to Crete in the early hours of the morning. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to get up at 2.00am! :eek: I thought I'd carry my Pals Lamb again today. It'll be weird going out without a knife tomorrow, but Wee Staggy is tucked away in my suitcase, I hope he doesn't get too cold in the hold. Have a great Sunday Guardians - unless you already had it, in which case I hope you have a good week! :D ;) :thumbsup:

image uploader

Very handsome Mitch :) :thumbsup:

🤣 :thumbsup:

Great choice :) :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, I hope everyone is having a nice weekend :) It's raining heavily again here, and has been all night. If this weather continues, most farmers aren't going to be able to plant crops :( I'm looking forward to some sunshine! :rolleyes: I just need to take care of some household chores today, and a few other things, before I fly to Crete in the early hours of the morning. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to get up at 2.00am! :eek: I thought I'd carry my Pals Lamb again today. It'll be weird going out without a knife tomorrow, but Wee Staggy is tucked away in my suitcase, I hope he doesn't get too cold in the hold. Have a great Sunday Guardians - unless you already had it, in which case I hope you have a good week! :D ;) :thumbsup:

image uploader
Safe travels my friend.

iDmzy96.jpg

I hope Crete treats you well and you get home refreshed.
Thanks a lot Jer :) I booked the holiday a year ago, and seeing that my flight is at 6am came as a rude awakening, (as it certainly will be!). It means I'm going to have to get up at 2am, and according to the weather forecast, this heavy rain is set to continue until mid morning tomorrow, which means I've had to change my plans in terms of what I'll be wearing :rolleyes:
Safe travels my friend.
Thank you very much Bill, hopefully no tornados, like when I flew home after Christmas! :eek: :thumbsup:
Good morning Guardians. Going to try and wash the car today. Still taking it easy though. My HHB today. Not sure if this photo is a recycle.
IMG-4441.jpg
It's a good one Bill :) I'm glad you're feeling a bit better, but make sure you don't overdo it:) :thumbsup:

Fantastic pic Steve :cool: :thumbsup:

Thanks buddy !

image uploader

That's not good for the farmers 😕

Pals Lamb is looking good as always !

Good morning Guardians. Going to try and wash the car today. Still taking it easy though. My HHB today. Not sure if this photo is a recycle.
IMG-4441.jpg

😍

That's not good for the farmers 😕

Pals Lamb is looking good as always !
No, terrible, particularly as a lot of them will have lost crops last year, as well as this year's winter crop :(

Thank you my friend :) :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Have a great trip, Jack. Looking forward to the holiday pics when you get back.

Have a great trip, Jack. Looking forward to the holiday pics when you get back.
Thank you very much my friend :) :thumbsup:
Good morning Guardians!

Cool and cloudy here today with rain in the forecast.

Small Buffalo horn Lamb today

Jack, have a safe, fun and relaxing holiday ! 👍
It doesn't sound anymore Spring-like than it is here Steve :( Nice Buffalo Lamb there :) Thank you for the good wishes buddy :thumbsup:

Back