Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Hopelessly behind here but hope everyone had a great weekend.

YEzyaAx.jpeg

In an effort to do my part in keeping things moving here while our fearless leader is on holiday, Iā€™ve decided to carry a different Lambsfoot each day this week, post a new photo of it and maybe share a little about that dayā€™s knife.

I initially thought Iā€™d start with my first Lambsfoot, a horn-handled A. Wright that I bought shortly after this thread was started, but that knife turned out to be a bit of a dud. So instead I carried my second Lambsfoot, this A. Wright in ebony.

xJVv3HV.jpg

Nothing fancy about this knife, but itā€™s fairly well made and was very reasonably priced. Makes for a great user.

In an effort to do my part in keeping things moving here while our fearless leader is on holiday, Iā€™ve decided to carry a different Lambsfoot each day this week, post a new photo of it and maybe share a little about that dayā€™s knife.

I initially thought Iā€™d start with my first Lambsfoot, a horn-handled A. Wright that I bought shortly after this thread was started, but that knife turned out to be a bit of a dud. So instead I carried my second Lambsfoot, this A. Wright in ebony.

xJVv3HV.jpg

Nothing fancy about this knife, but itā€™s fairly well made and was very reasonably priced. Makes for a great user.
Barrett, both Jack and Leon introduced me to this pattern and gave me some advice on where to start. Iā€™m glad they did! Iā€™ll try to figure out the first one procured and post a picture tomorrow.

G'day guardians,

My dad went on a trip to the city recently and picked up this knife for me. It was $10 and he thought it would be something Iā€™d like.

I gave it a quick wipe over with some steel wool and can make out ā€œLambfootā€ on the blade.

IMG_4310.jpeg

On the tang I canā€™t fully make it out.

Itā€™s either an E/G/B . BLY? Co Sheffield

IMG_4314.jpeg

Any ideas on the maker?

G'day guardians,

My dad went on a trip to the city recently and picked up this knife for me. It was $10 and he thought it would be something Iā€™d like.

I gave it a quick wipe over with some steel wool and can make out ā€œLambfootā€ on the blade.

View attachment 2562042

View attachment 2562043

Any ideas on the maker?
I'm going with Edwin Blyde.

Last edited:
Rosewood!

My first Sheffield lambsfoot.

Cool pic and congrats !

G'day guardians,

View attachment 2562042

View attachment 2562043

Any ideas on the maker?

Cool old Lamb. That one has some stories to tell šŸ‘

Back