Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Good morning Guardians, I hope everyone is having a nice weekend :) It's raining heavily again here, and has been all night. If this weather continues, most farmers aren't going to be able to plant crops :( I'm looking forward to some sunshine! :rolleyes: I just need to take care of some household chores today, and a few other things, before I fly to Crete in the early hours of the morning. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to get up at 2.00am! :eek: I thought I'd carry my Pals Lamb again today. It'll be weird going out without a knife tomorrow, but Wee Staggy is tucked away in my suitcase, I hope he doesn't get too cold in the hold. Have a great Sunday Guardians - unless you already had it, in which case I hope you have a good week! :D ;) :thumbsup:

image uploader
[/QUOTE]

Hope you get a good night's sleep. Pal Lamb 🐑 is awesome!

Good morning Guardians!

Cool and cloudy here today with rain in the forecast.

Small Buffalo horn Lamb today

Jack, have a safe, fun and relaxing holiday ! 👍
Nice horn Lamb!
This is me signing out Guardians (I'm going to struggle to get up at 2am!) :thumbsup: I hope you all have a good week, and enjoy carrying your Lambsfoot knives :thumbsup:

Hope your have wonderful relaxing trip Jack!

What page will we be on by the time Jack returns?
iDmzy96.jpg

You always have great props for your backgrounds !
Thanks pal! So do you and Wee Rosie's perch is a perfect example!
Afternoon all,
Still getting rid of the cardboard that Lilly's bed came in, recycling bin is only emptied every 2 weeks.

Buddy wanted to know what was going on.

Went out later, switched to snakewood.

Have a good day
Ole Buddy doesn't look like he would tolerate too much foolishness... :cool:

Back