PLEASE POST YOUR TRADITIONAL GERMAN FIXED BLADES & POCKET KNIVES,

SgAo3lNu_o.jpg

Pretty nice stag 3 3/4" Ed. Wusthof camp knife. Wusthof started early 1800's and is still in business today, no longer make pocket knives but still make high quality kitchen knives. Shield is engraved with Steyr-Daimler-Puch which was a large manufacturing conglomerate that started mid 1800's and was broken up in the 1980's. Very well made knife.

fishin1635 fishin1635 that's a nice Sowbelly there my friend!

Augie, Oh yeah- Ed Wusthof made some exceptional Knives! That's a beauty right there!

ed, another nice Wusthof! Love it

B Brock O Lee That Copper Bolster will patina nicely with age- I have been watching a few of the lads in the GUARDIANS OF THE LAMBSFOOT Thread that have Copper Bolsters and caps- they are looking good!

I posted this lousy picture on the Traditional Knives thread, but I thought I’d post it here. Found this Puma 959 on the way to a HS baseball game. No date marks, which I think dates this to ~1963. Great stag, but the main blade was abused by a poor sharpening job. I’ll try to get better photos once I start cleaning this up. This is my first Puma.

IMG_5122.jpeg

Harry your most welcome, hope you and Pam re doing very well matey.

SCFlyGuy SCFlyGuy That's not a bad Puma to start with- like you say gorgeous Stag, and that Main isn't that bad - a Puma I'm guessing you don't see around too often?

Harry your most welcome, hope you and Pam re doing very well matey.

SCFlyGuy SCFlyGuy That's not a bad Puma to start with- like you say gorgeous Stag, and that Main isn't that bad - a Puma I'm guessing you don't see around too often?
I don’t see a lot of Pumas ‘in the wild.’ I live close to the Case factory and I find them everywhere. Given the quality of this knife, this certainly won’t be my last Puma!!

Back