• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Survive! Deserves A Permanent Post In The Hall Of Shame

Funny that Guy has stopped posting about all the testing that he had taking place at THREE labs. I wonder what happened?
I don’t think he ever said three labs were actually testing; I recall it was more like he had engaged three labs to do testing, which is his way of saying he sent emails to three labs. Or he sent three emails to labs, which may or may not have been three separate ones. Or he just thought about it.

I’ve come to the conclusion that most, if not all, of what he says is crap.

I don’t think he ever said three labs were actually testing; I recall it was more like he had engaged three labs to do testing, which is his way of saying he sent emails to three labs. Or he sent three emails to labs, which may or may not have been three separate ones. Or he just thought about it.

I’ve come to the conclusion that most, if not all, of what he says is crap.
I am pretty sure in the comments of one of his videos he stated that he had three labs doing testing. However, given the volume of BS Guy spews, I could be misremembering the exact weasel-word phrasing he used and you very will might be correct.

I 100% agree with your last sentence.

The lab results are in.

images

Let's try not to stray too far afield, fellas...

Guy put up a new YouTube video but no real new info just kind of releasing his side of what NSM already posted here.

Thought I saw one... meh I don't really watch his videos so maybe I mistook something old as new too is a possibility he just regurgitates his same excuses with a different flavor(ie scape goat) so you know it is hard to distinguish old from new since its the same old problems.

Is there any record of non refunded non canceled actually delivered orders from anyone other than SK?

Looks like I’ll have an update a little sooner than expected.

I still have yet to be contacted by a member who was swindled, so I’m going to adjust the parameters a bit.

If you are a paying BladeForums member, and placed and order with Survive! at least a year ago and have yet to receive your order, or a refund… and can prove you have made an attempt to receive a refund, I’d really like to talk to you. 🙂

It took a long time, quite a few emails and some pressure from the PA Attorney General (in my opinion, this is the only reason why I got my refund) on SK, but they did end up refunding my order from September 2022.

It took a long time, quite a few emails and some pressure from the PA Attorney General (in my opinion, this is the only reason why I got my refund) on SK, but they did end up refunding my order from September 2022.
Another completed order.

Back