THE BUSSE CHAT THREAD!

Thank you! I wasn’t sure because the busse collector site didn’t have pics of that when I was searching but that’s got to be it
The Combat Grade Tank Buster had the most options ever on a Busse production model. If I recall correctly, there were over 🤔 2000? (EDIT: over 3000) different combos that could be ordered.

Yours looks like tan canvas (Hard to see if it is a standard or Magnum size handle in pic) on Muddy Brown coating, with finger choil, Heavy Swedge, & skull crusher (spikey pommel) 🤙

Thank you guys i saw it posted for sale somewhere else can’t say where for fear you hounds will scoop up a good deal lol but the seller didn’t have any info posted with it so I knew this place would be able to lead me in the right direction 😉

Thank you guys i saw it posted for sale somewhere else can’t say where for fear you hounds will scoop up a good deal lol but the seller didn’t have any info posted with it so I knew this place would be able to lead me in the right direction 😉
These are Tank Buster Limited Editions (1st time 2 LE runs were ever done on a model, that's why 2 #1's) but they show some of the options (Heavy Swedge, no swedge, finger choil, no finger choil, spikey pommel, rounded pommel)

TankBuster-LE_1c-1nc.jpg
2 Combat Grade TB's (Both Tanker Grey) with blue/black G-10, black micarta plus serrations, & another LE (#1)
FB_IMG_1638925302673.jpg
And 1 more Tanker Grey CG Tank Buster with black & tan G-10 (Heavy Swedge, finger choil, rounded pommel) vvv
FB_IMG_1638925324461.jpg

I hope this helps ya 🤙

Has anyone used the rolling style knife sharpener like the Tumbler or Horl?

Looks kinda gimmicky iv never seen a system like that. I wonder how well it would work with something that have big plunge or big bevels ?

Okay, please don't roast me too bad. A BUSSE fng here. I tried researching all around Google and here. But can't find the answers. What Busse knives have the full double gaurd other than team Gemini? I really appreciate a full gaurd. I like the TG design. What are the blade lengths for the different models of tgs' . Is a good Busse reference anywhere? That shows all the different models? Thank you for any reply.

Okay, please don't roast me too bad. A BUSSE fng here. I tried researching all around Google and here. But can't find the answers. What Busse knives have the full double gaurd other than team Gemini? I really appreciate a full gaurd. I like the TG design. What are the blade lengths for the different models of tgs' . Is a good Busse reference anywhere? That shows all the different models? Thank you for any reply.
Not many Busse's- I can only think of the Force Multiplier series at the moment. FMV8 & FMV14, both are daggers.
20180715_202235-01.jpeg

In Swamp Rat's models, the Ratmandeux is like a thin Team G in SR101 steel (pic below) & the SRKW (swamp rat knife works) Rodent 6 has a full guard (no pic handy).

Ratmandeux LE

SRKW_TazRat-RMDxLE27.jpg

If you search "team gemini blade length", & selecting your search to 'this forum' (within the Busse forum main pages) there are a lot of hits with exact specs listed by Jerry Busse, however, the ballpark is approx 8" (+/-) on full size & Forsaken TG models, & approx 6.5" (+/-) on TG-M models & the Nano TG. The big exception is the TG-P, it sports an approx 11" blade. 🤙

Just paid $60 for a Platinum Member ship as you can see & I still can't post up pics!
I need to be able to do this for the sales forums.
Anyone else having or ever had this problem?
I should have a fresh 30mb of image room now!

Just paid $60 for a Platinum Member ship as you can see & I still can't post up pics!
I need to be able to do this for the sales forums.
Anyone else having or ever had this problem?
I should have a fresh 30mb of image room now!
It took about a week for me if I recall. The giy in charge of pushing the button to remove limitations was unavailable that week.

You may help in this thread or others like it.

It took about a week for me if I recall. The giy in charge of pushing the button to remove limitations was unavailable that week.

You may help in this thread or others like it.

Thank you, Nemo
Hope I don't have to wait a week!

Back