What Buck are you carrying today?

840 while doing a little mower maintenance.

sikCa0A.jpeg

On a very wet and soggy day, I knocked out a few of these for when things dry out.
Bucklite 486. My favourite lightweight version of the iconic 110.
(Straight clip, dual thumb studs, Bos 420HC, solid lockup, ergonomic handle that fits my Tinkerbelle hands, deep pocket clip and a lanyard hole.
What's not to like?)
A mate used to ask, "Why did the chicken go into the car wash?"
"To look like my feather sticks!" :rolleyes:
XyIbcAPh.jpg

60th Anniversary 110.
Received in a "SURPRISE!!!"😁 package on 04-08-24.
NIB 60th Anniversary Buck 110. 🤯😳
I didn't even know they existed! "Surprise" may be the understatement of the last few millenia. 🤔😁👍
View attachment 2546720
View attachment 2546718
View attachment 2546719
Sorry for quoting the post with pictures.
I have to conserve my picture data useage. DON'T want to run out and have to delete hundreds so I can post pictures again.
(last time I had to delete 7,810 photos to post pictures again, and have a little leeway for more.) 🙄

I'm 'picture' challenged at the moment but David sent me a 422 a few days ago and that's what I'm using today. It's truly gratifying to see how VERY many folks have slid over to the 112 in the last few years. Back in the early 2000's to around 2016 or so I didn't see many 112's at all posted on the SPS or other threads but the 112 has really become more mainstream maybe?

I'm 'picture' challenged at the moment but David sent me a 422 a few days ago and that's what I'm using today. It's truly gratifying to see how VERY many folks have slid over to the 112 in the last few years. Back in the early 2000's to around 2016 or so I didn't see many 112's at all posted on the SPS or other threads but the 112 has really become more mainstream maybe?
I've had a 110 for 50 years. That one's seen a bunch of use, and I picked up a couple more along the way. I got my first 112 in January, and it quickly became my favorite. There's nothing wrong with the 110, but the size of the 112 just works better for me for daily carry.

Carrying this "rescue" 112 that I picked up at a flea market a couple of weeks ago. It originally had a broken 2 dot blade, beat up bolsters and handles. I had a donor replacement blade and a bit of stag so I repaired and rescaled the knife, It's not perfect, but it is a nice EDC carry.

IMG_2357_edited.jpg

Back