What Buck are you carrying today?

My newest Buck 110, burlap S45VN. I removed the thumb stud for a cleaner look.

mp4Hr0G.jpeg

Was in a hurry to cross a field and get to the woods before any early light, so I grabbed the truck Vantage vs. my truck 110, as the side-clip is fast and handy and I didn't need to set down decoys, etc., and unbuckle my belt to get a knife pouch on. Glad I grabbed the knife as I forgot my pruning shears. Got to my spot and it was all briers & vines; the Vantage cut them quickly and silently so I could get settled in. No gobblers, but I had hens, squirrels, and a pair of deer all feeding in front of me for over an hour. Going back next week. OH
Buck_345__Vantage_-_2010.jpg

Was in a hurry to cross a field and get to the woods before any early light, so I grabbed the truck Vantage vs. my truck 110, as the side-clip is fast and handy and I didn't need to set down decoys, etc., and unbuckle my belt to get a knife pouch on. Glad I grabbed the knife as I forgot my pruning shears. Got to my spot and it was all briers & vines; the Vantage cut them quickly and silently so I could get settled in. No gobblers, but I had hens, squirrels, and a pair of deer all feeding in front of me for over an hour. Going back next week. OH
Good Luck Bruce!! 🦃

all easterns up there?

I saw couple osceolas, maybe hybrids...they were moving too fast to get a pic, at my other place the other day. I was surprised they fled the state park down the street and came through my place.....anyways....

good luck to ya.....bring one home.....

Back