What's your Cold Steel EDC today?

Seriously, I'm EDCing it today, I even opened some boxes and cut some rope with it. It's good for EDC, not only for cutting flesh and tendons))
QwE1Wzk.jpg

A Black Talon is definitely on my list for acquisition. Waiting on a Talwar to drop. My Voyager XL was EDC'd for today's adventures.
A Voyager XL is definitely on my list for acquisition, too! 😄 Probably a Vaquero, but I'm not sure, but perhaps not the Tanto, just don't like the way it looks (certainly not the most important feature of a knife)

The Talwar plain-edge landed in the mailbox today. This one, I predict will be quite exceptional as an EDC. It strikes the perfect size:weight ratio for carry. In the same class as the Recon 1, and AK-47. Product was flawless right from the box. Set-it-up for my carry-orientation, and added the obligatory lanyard. My significant-other liked it too, she thought it was great folder for purse-carry.

M19lMuPh.jpg

dg1jERdh.jpg

The Talwar plain-edge landed in the mailbox today. This one, I predict will be quite exceptional as an EDC. It strikes the perfect size:weight ratio for carry. In the same class as the Recon 1, and AK-47. Product was flawless right from the box. Set-it-up for my carry-orientation, and added the obligatory lanyard. My significant-other liked it too, she thought it was great folder for purse-carry.
Congratulations!
Does it open easily? Can you flick it open?

My talwar xl showed up not so smooth but took it apart cleaned up the rough spots and it's smooth now. A lot of them come 95% complete these days. Finish work is up to you 🙃

Edit to add my Black talon 2 plain edge is up for rotation today

My Talwar didn't require any retrofitting, it was smooth as silk. Just applied a judicious amount of lube to the pivot, and lock. It can be opened with a flick-o-the-wrist! Partially open with the tab, and flip-it!

M19lMuPh.jpg

dg1jERdh.jpg
The Talwar makes for a great EDC. I bought the large but the handle was a little cramped so I gifted it to my nephew. What a great knife. The XL version was too big to EDC for me.

Back