What's your newest Buck knife

There was this May 2023 BOTM
Well I must have been pulling a Rip Van Winkle...thanks...wonder if this old man bought one??? :rolleyes: 🤣:rolleyes:

Edit... just looked it up, probably not, has it has a Cerakote blade.

It's tough getting old, buying knives and not having a good record keeping system. I did find this photo in my Imgur account so I must have bought one. :rolleyes:
DzJ8877.jpg

Last edited:
Well I got won something different..A 501 'GoodFella' SK SFO in Burlap Micarta and CPM-154 steel..I always wanted one (a 501) and when SK's version came out I was still buying just 112's. Does anyone remember what MSRP was ?? I'll post a picture when it gets home.
I have always had a mental list of "Buy if a Bargain" Bucks but now that I have found most of the 112's I wanted I'm picking up some of the odd Bucks I admired over the years. The Fro is número uno..

Well I must have been pulling a Rip Van Winkle...thanks...wonder if this old man bought one??? :rolleyes: 🤣:rolleyes:

Edit... just looked it up, probably not, has it has a Cerakote blade.

It's tough getting old, buying knives and not having a good record keeping system. I did find this photo in my Imgur account so I must have bought one. :rolleyes:
DzJ8877.jpg
that was a good one... i came across mine the other day... wanted to get two, but they sold too fast. cool to look at but im afraid to touch the raw metal on mine. keep it in the box...:(

Went on line last night and had an urge to buy some quality American steel! :cool: For the most part I'm a fixed blade kinda guy; 119/120/124 guy ( Of course I have some nice 110's) but I just had to have these;

Buck Cote 119 Special serrated - gray TiAIN. Catalog item in 1997-1998 only.
newbuck5.png
NIB 1989 Buck 119 Special (added to a collection of 1989 Bucks which was the year I bought my second Buck)
NewBuck1.jpg

1989 Buck 119 Special BR SPECIAL Cocobola & Brass LNIB with all papers and original box
NewBuck6.jpg

Buck 120 "pre date code" NIB with all papers
Newbuck3.jpg

Buck 206 steak knife set 425m blades / red micarta Catalog items from 1977 to 1981
NewBuck7.png

And while not a knife.. there was this....
NewBuck4.png

Back