What's your newest Buck knife

I Don’t usually buy modern Bucks, but this one is so nice, I’ve got to recommend it. Its a web special as a write this.

Its the Vantage Force Sandvik Serrated 13C26 with black oxide coating. Unbelievable! Sharp, pops open instantly, steel is excellent- truly an underrated steel. I prefer the classics, but this one is amazing.

IMG_3533.jpeg

I love my 110 pro with the NS/G10. My favorite part is that it's S30v. I've had great experiences with that steel. But I am still drawn to the old faithful style of the Brass/Ebony. Thankfully the good people at Buck have combined the old and the new. Not sure how long they have offered it but I think it's a brilliant combo. I ordered one last week and it came in the mail yesterday along with a FG 112. The buffer went a little heavy on the ebony on the 112, but the 110 is perfect in every way. Can't wait to use it.

ireMLjo.jpeg

My oldest to date. The 110 knife and sheath have come a long way in the past 60 years. In the case of this one 54/56 years. I’m not even 54 yet,lol.

I know there was pictures posted? And now post image isn’t working for me?
All my pictures on this forum are gone?
And I see other members photos are gone too. Wonder what’s up?
Only happening on this forum

Last edited:
This is my newest Buck. I have wanted to get a plain brass/ebony drop point for quite a while now. I'm certain if I didn't get this one now, Buck would quit making them. However, since I bought one, I assume they will continue to make them forever. ...you're welcome. ;)

BBu4Xw5.jpeg

Another online auction score. Everything else was junk, but I NEEDED another 446 Goliath.

Pictured with the spare pocket clip I will be installing once I find proper threaded inserts and matching screws to form the... Goliath Select? Pocket Goliath?

Sometimes I'm shocked I haven't received a cease and desist letter from Buck...

Anyone have a lead on threaded inserts and screw sizes? I have extra screws from a 112 Slim Pro, but I don't know the thread size. I can't get this stuff at Ace, so I'm at a bit of a loss.

Attachments

• IMG_20240312_193344844.jpg
    IMG_20240312_193344844.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20240312_193324252.jpg
    IMG_20240312_193324252.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 3
Back