What's your newest Buck knife

A Plain Jane 110 from 2018. :thumbsup:
ezE7Z8mh.jpg

I wanted to show you a new knife I got but it says my attachment amount is exceeded. I went to my old attachments and deleted a bunch. But I still can't attach anything. So I haven't attached anything for awhile because of this. Is this a normal thing?

I wanted to show you a new knife I got but it says my attachment amount is exceeded. I went to my old attachments and deleted a bunch. But I still can't attach anything. So I haven't attached anything for awhile because of this. Is this a normal thing?
Normal as of late. When a software update took place in 2017, the picture posting limit for members was accidentally set at “unlimited” for all members.

Now the forum’s bandwidth is maxed out and most of us are thousands of photos over our limit. You can only delete them one at a time.

You can either keep deleting attachments until you get below your limit or you can use a photo hosting site.

20240425-181436.jpg

got a bunch of old stock items and and dirt cheap prices. pm me if wanting to know where. not a paid dealer here so i cannot say by the rules.

also, one new model knife. all made in America. sheaths and all except the nos Swiss Buck made in Switzerland.....

I like how that carbon fiber looks in your video with the light.

I have that knife, and it looks even better in person. I think Buck nailed it with the entire Sprint series, but this one is up there among my three favorites in my meager collection (the other two also being Sprints!).

I've had the Sprint Pro 841 in satin S45VN for a while, and when I saw and handled this 843 in black S45VN at the local gun store I decided to snatch it up, despite selling for too much vs online.

Aprils offering.
IMG_5288.jpeg

Nice. Completely forgot that I got the 152 in on the 18th and posted it Tuesday in the "fixed blades" thread but not here. I appreciate that it's made out of the tougher S35VN, which is more appropriate for a fixed blade.

CdENvB2.jpg

0sWO4D2.jpg

zP466L6.jpg

I acquired this 391 Omni Hunter a couple of weeks ago. I really like this knife. It fits great in my hand and I look forward to using it during hunting season this fall. Even though it has a 2012 blade, I bought it new. The company stated that the 391 was a special make up created by Buck Knives for them. I am not sure how “premium” the Sandvik 12C27M steel is, but this 0.14” thick blade sure likes to cut. These two knives illustrate why I really like Buck as a company. They have knives for all budgets. You can spend hundreds of dollars on a limited edition or you can spend $50 for a 391 and 110 Lite that can handle pretty much any outdoor activity I can think of except filleting a fish. I have thought about putting a fancier handle on the 391, but fitting a new handle on it with that curve might be beyond my skill level. This would be a premium skinner if Buck put an upgraded handle on it.

53682591586_c56ca1e567_o.jpg

got this import..aka chinese made 744.

it's an attractive to me knife, design wise. I like metal handled folders for some reason. the weight and finish maybe....regardless. this one is the larger size. it's pretty small. those who know me know I have little girl sized hands. and I can barely get all my fingers round this one....

I'd like to see a real large size made. one in 3.75" or so range. all these smaller bladed folders less than 3.5" blade length have worn me out. seems it's all we see anymore from any brand in new releases.....anyways........

this one is well made came sharp enough and fit and finish is quite good for the price point.

Back