Who still carries a Case Knife?

IMG-0373.jpg

3318CV (I dunno the year. "* *" in top line of date code, with "* *" in second line. 🤔)
62131CV Canoe ("* * *" top line of date code. " * ° * ° " second line. Three " ° " (dots?) are gone. 🤔)
IMG_20240403_172330.jpg

Not sure how long the 3318CV will be in my pocket.

I will likely swap to a larger (carbon steel) stockman in a few days.
I R not accustomed to a small stockman. 🤨
Can they be relied on and trusted for more than food prep and opening mail/packages? I dunno ...🙄
I do know a lotta folk like them ...

Not sure how long the 3318CV will be in my pocket.

I will likely swap to a larger (carbon steel) stockman in a few days.
I R not accustomed to a small stockman. 🤨
Can they be relied on and trusted for more than food prep and opening mail/packages? I dunno ...🙄
I do know a lotta folk like them ...

I'm considering a regular Stockman myself. I have the medium in yellar, and I love it for whittling, but I also carry a larger knife "just in case".

I'm thinking a regular Stockman would cover anything.

Unfortunately not one of Cases better efforts for a recent knife. Liner gap with the micarta scales, gap at the back spring, sunken spring at open and terrible blade play. Pretty crudely finished. Love the single blade trapper pattern though. I whacked the pivot tighter and refinished the bolster and scales. Now it’s a worthwhile EDC.

03FDFC08-157C-47DB-B7B8-06EF07DE1283.jpeg

Case_2318_PU_CS_-_2022_(2).jpg

Nice few days on the south coast of NC, Oak Island, with a trip to Myrtle Beach yesterday to see the Oak Ridge Boys farewell tour (they still put on a great performance). Was out surf fishing on Caswell Beach this morning, lots of bait stealing Toad Fish! Still fun to feel the tug. Carried my Case 2318 but did all the bait cutting with a bigger folder. OH

Back