Who still carries a Case Knife?

ZHoovie ZHoovie , great photographs! That is why we collect knives! I am you have that one.
Thanks, I appreciate it 👍
ZHoovie ZHoovie I love those two equally - Case & Penn, two great old companies. OH
Yes they are iconic. It's been a little while since the Penn has seen some action, it's put in it's fair share of work though. Lots of good fishing trips & memories were made with it & my dad.

Last edited:
toda5525.jpg

:rolleyes: Do you find it too bulky?

A little bit bulky as I like to carry in left front pocket, keys or wallet in right front. It works better in a slip. I wanted to get a Horsewright buckaroo slip, but that is for regular clothes and not my work clothes. Since I had two hip surgeries, I try to carry my man purse (murse) so I can leave it in that and put murse in a cubby. Having less in my pockets makes it easier to slip in the truck, under the steering wheel. 😀

A little bit bulky as I like to carry in left front pocket, keys or wallet in right front. It works better in a slip. I wanted to get a Horsewright buckaroo slip, but that is for regular clothes and not my work clothes. Since I had two hip surgeries, I try to carry my man purse (murse) so I can leave it in that and put murse in a cubby. Having less in my pockets makes it easier to slip in the truck, under the steering wheel. 😀
I understand.

Because for sizing, it's just the right size for me.

At the low end, 1 cm more would be ideal.

But I really like this model of Case knife.

I understand.

Because for sizing, it's just the right size for me.

At the low end, 1 cm more would be ideal.

But I really like this model of Case knife.
I like the Zulu spear blade, I do have two, the one in the whiskey Barrell wood, another in gray bone.

Back