Who still carries a Case Knife?

Case_2318_PU_CS_-_2022_(2).jpg

Nice few days on the south coast of NC, Oak Island, with a trip to Myrtle Beach yesterday to see the Oak Ridge Boys farewell tour (they still put on a great performance). Was out surf fishing on Caswell Beach this morning, lots of bait stealing Toad Fish! Still fun to feel the tug. Carried my Case 2318 but did all the bait cutting with a bigger folder. OH
I spent a good bit of time on Oak Island years ago. It is a great place

I got me a fancy one to try out.

Actually this one was a double try out. I wanted to see the 6.5 bonestag and the russlock pattern. Two birds with one stone at a good price was hard to pass up.

It's an absolutely gorgeous knife from case. Perfectly assembled and fit and finish is excellent...

I've been watching that show about the curse of Oak Island (the one in Canada) for years.

Sure was a lot of traffic up there...

I got me a fancy one to try out.

Actually this one was a double try out. I wanted to see the 6.5 bonestag and the russlock pattern. Two birds with one stone at a good price was hard to pass up.

It's an absolutely gorgeous knife from case. Perfectly assembled and fit and finish is excellent...

I've been carrying a Russlock since the day I bought it. They are a very cool knife, and I never notice the tang in my pocket, at all.

I still want a 65 Stockman, but it's a great single blade knife.

Back