Utility Fighter Appreciation Thread

Morning.

i-fPCBmFW-X2.jpg

😪😰😥😢😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I missed out

The UF2 was such an outstanding outstanding well thought out, well designed, and well implemented knife. I'm so proud of the work. If you don't have one you really are missing out. They're not big, they're not flashy, but they are so excellent.

The UF2 was such an outstanding outstanding well thought out, well designed, and well implemented knife. I'm so proud of the work. If you don't have one you really are missing out. They're not big, they're not flashy, but they are so excellent.

Couldn’t agree more. If I were forced to keep one fixed blade (god forbid) it would be the UF2. Then it would be difficult to decide between the Std or DEF version…….

Hi Nathan and Lorien Lorien :

Love the UF as you know.

From the CPK website: “The grip on the UF was derived from the Shiv, and now the grip on the Shiv is derived from the updated UF”.

I remember you, Lorien, once mentioning that DEK1 and UF are related in your mind, and I’ve always treated the DEK1 as a small UF myself.

What was the timing of the three knives, which came first, influences on the designs, etc. ? A little bit more (knife) family history, please.

Thanks,

Roland.

Ps: mandatory photo (repost from a couple of years ago)

2022012206370808-IMG_1639-X3.jpg

Last edited:
Back