M1 Backpacker Pro in Magnacut ?

Someone has a skinny lumberjack splinter, got me one being made right now in 10v
Good eye. This is a 3ā€ version. After I posted the pic I was thinking dang I faced it the wrong was so you canā€™t see the makers mark lol. Kyle makes great blades..youā€™ll love it

Ye
Good eye. This is a 3ā€ version. After I posted the pic I was thinking dang I faced it the wrong was so you canā€™t see the makers mark lol. Kyle makes great blades..youā€™ll love it
A I am having mine extended to 3 with a almost 4 handle. Did you leave the handle on yours stock size? And I don't know why I keep saying skinny when it's scrawny šŸ˜‚ but yours looks very nice

Ye

A I am having mine extended to 3 with an almost 4 handle. Did you leave the handle on yours stock size? And I don't know why I keep saying skinny when it's scrawny šŸ˜‚ but yours looks very nice
Lol. My handle is a little longer than his splinter he uses but Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s just the new standard size. 3.75in. Comfortable in my hand for an around the house and city edc. Itā€™s not really a woods knife but if it was I would maybe want a slightly longer handle. It is hard to balance a short blade knife with a decent size handle regardless

Last edited:
How is everyone liking these so far with the Magnacut?
Itā€™s great. Been edcā€™ing the m1 caper lately and put it to use in the garden and flower bed these past couple weekends. Canā€™t even tell itā€™s on my belt (horizontal cross draw.) Have an armatus sheath for the Ursus cub coming in early next week. Havenā€™t been able to camp this spring due to an injury but Iā€™m healed up enough now and hoping to get out this weekend to see how the cub does in the bush.

Back