2012 Buck 124?

In my Buckly intuition I'm seeing Ivory Micarta next year and Burgandy Micarta the year after.......

In my Buckly intuition I'm seeing Ivory Micarta next year and Burgandy Micarta the year after.......

Pink Camo the year after that! have to keep the little Ladies and the girly boys happy too;).

jb4570

:D

Maybe they could wait until after the Desert Ironwood and the inevitable stag and maybe a ........ (insert a favorite).

To put the 124LE in proper perspective, here it is in it's Micarta handled glory with a 120 Pro Line General annd your basic W-W 119 Special:

001-5.jpg

Thanks for the head's up - and thank you, AGR!

Stainz

Stainz,

Thanks for posting this great pic! it shows just how awesome the 124 is.

Maybe they could wait until after the Desert Ironwood and the inevitable stag and maybe a ........ (insert a favorite).

I'd like to see one with carboon fiber scales and maybe jigged buffalo or brass hardware and lignum vitae. I really like my burgundy micarta 124. If Buck wanted to make some more of those I'd be in for another one.

I'd like to see one with carboon fiber scales and maybe jigged buffalo or brass hardware and lignum vitae. I really like my burgundy micarta 124. If Buck wanted to make some more of those I'd be in for another one.

I would be in Buck Heaven if I can get a white (Ivory) micarta and a burgundy one too! last on my list would be a green micarta but I could live without the green.

The countdown has started! The card has been charged now it is just time to wait and see

Well, I ordered my second one direct from Buck on the Veteran's program.

We'll see how long this one will take. She said she MIGHT actually have one available to go......she just had to check it against some other orders and the supply end.

:)

We'll see how long this one will take. She said she MIGHT actually have one available to go......she just had to check it against some other orders and the supply end.

Yep, after having two in my hand, I ordered two more last Monday. Those are beautiful, flawless knives!! :thumbup:

Yes I placed an order for two on the Veteran's Program on monday, I hope it is only a few weeks but could be longer, my CC has been charged but I think that is standard on these or am I wrong?

Yes, the Vet's Program is pay in advance and suffer while you wait.

Good prices, though.

Yes, the Vet's Program is pay in advance and suffer while you wait.

Good prices, though.

Yes great prices actually, I guess my 20 years in the Army with deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan payed off after all.

They give military vets and retired vets a wholesale-type discount of about 50%.

If you have a knife in mind, call them and get details of what it would cost you.

If it's not currently in stock they'll take your money and send it when it becomes available.

I placed my order for two 124's on monday and guess what, the UPS truck just dropped off a big box from Buck with two 124's inside. 5 day turn around, God Bless Buck knives. A big thanks to Randy over at Buck. I guess I hit them when they had some extra around. Great service to the Vets, thanks Buck. I will post a thank you thread soon.

Last edited:
Back