2012 Buck 124?

I am very pleased to say that my second one arrived today in the big brown truck.

Life is good.

I am very pleased to say that my second one arrived today in the big brown truck.

Life is good.

Congrats! I wish I had the money, I would order a few more, but I am very glad I have two as well. I may try to pick up one or two maybe three later in the year if the good Lord wills it and the creek doesn't rise.

I called that order in on Friday June 29th and it arrived today, Tuesday July 3rd.

Apparently supply is better, although, also apparently, still no large number in stock, just keeping up with orders.

I called that order in on Friday June 29th and it arrived today, Tuesday July 3rd.

Apparently supply is better, although, also apparently, still no large number in stock, just keeping up with orders.

That is fast with a weekend in there, mine took 5 business days and I was like wow!

I'm curious about how many will be produced.They are part of the Buck legacy series.

Skyhorse,

Do you live close to a Fort Bliss training range? I worked at a Range in New Mexico when I was stationed at Fort Bliss.

Skyhorse,

Do you live close to a Fort Bliss training range? I worked at a Range in New Mexico when I was stationed at Fort Bliss.
Yeah Rick,close to Mc greger range and White sands range not to far.When they let lose the bid stuff my windows shake.:D:thumbup: BTW,thanks for you're service!:D:thumbup:

I have come up empty in my attempts to find the new 124 on Bucks website. Could someone post a link for me. Thank you!!

It won't be on the website until they have a surplus........and that may not happen.

My 124 came today!!! This is a first rate knife. The workmanship is superb! If Buck puts this knife into regular production, this will be a big winner for them, IMO.

Here are a few pics as I opened the box up for the first time:

If you're a fan of Buck knives, you need one of these!

Jakeboy,

Congrats on getting a 124LE, I agree everyone should get one, they are very nice knives, I can't get enough of mine.

Just ordered one, can not wait. I figured it was the least I could do since I would pester then every couple of years to make one again. How about a run in 5160 steel next year, sorry I am pestering again.

I NEED ONE TOO!!!! As tight as my Buck budget is I would pay $50.00 more if I could get one 2" longer..."Pig stik" longer.Now there's a good option to bring back to the Custom shop!

I called the factory on Friday and ordered one under the Veteran's Discount program (the order taker said the discount was 40% and he didn't ask for any verification of my status). Price is $122.50 shipped. He said his computer indicated he had 'several' in stock and it would ship Monday (tomorrow).

Can't wait. I bought a 124 back in the late 70s and it was one of my favorite large blades. It was stolen (along with a number of other knives) when one of my duffle bags mysteriously 'disappeared' during a PCS move while I was in the Army, and I've been meaning to replace it ever since.

Those who have commented that Buck should make the 124 available through the custom shop - yes! I'd love to be able to order a version with nickle silver guard and pommel and white linen micarta handle. That would make a heck of a display piece!

I called the factory on Friday and ordered one under the Veteran's Discount program (the order taker said the discount was 40% and he didn't ask for any verification of my status). Price is $122.50 shipped. He said his computer indicated he had 'several' in stock and it would ship Monday (tomorrow).

Can't wait. I bought a 124 back in the late 70s and it was one of my favorite large blades. It was stolen (along with a number of other knives) when one of my duffle bags mysteriously 'disappeared' during a PCS move while I was in the Army, and I've been meaning to replace it ever since.

Those who have commented that Buck should make the 124 available through the custom shop - yes! I'd love to be able to order a version with nickle silver guard and pommel and white linen micarta handle. That would make a heck of a display piece!

I thought the Veterans discount was 50%. Did Buck change the discount?

Back