Almost Ready To Ship - 2015

EO1 EDC in ironwood with red liners and brass pins.

My new EDC arrived today. What a nice knife. My first JK.

I bought it to use as a larger more robust option out and about to my Bark River Little Creek, and it is that exactly. I am very happy with my choice, and John's fine work.

Great job John. Thank you.

My new EDC arrived today. What a nice knife. My first JK.

I bought it to use as a larger more robust option out and about to my Bark River Little Creek, and it is that exactly. I am very happy with my choice, and John's fine work.

Great job John. Thank you.

This is how it begins. I bought a JK thinking it would be my "one". I now have 5 JK blades. Good choice and great looking knife by the way.

Good looking knife. That one won't be your last. My 7th JK arrived today. I'll post pics of my new Bluegill this weekend. Man, is it sweet...

A customer sent me a titanium knife with no handles that was too short for his hand. I made a micarta spacer and put on longer teak handles, kind of a woodcarver look.

Potawatomi in bocote with red liners.

Love the new Kephart and the Potawatomi is drop dead gorgeous!

Jeff

Nice output Mr. K. That Potawatomi looks great. New Kephart is a looker too. So many knives, so little money. :/

Potawatomi in bocote with red liners.

Holy Crap! That is Absolutely Fantastic looking!
I think that has to be my favorite looking JK so far, which bothers me since I thought I just had my favorite one made... lol

Great looking piece!

Holy Crap! That is Absolutely Fantastic looking!
I think that has to be my favorite looking JK so far, which bothers me since I thought I just had my favorite one made... lol

Great looking piece!

That's the curse of the collector. The next one is always the best.:D

Collector??!!?! If that sits on a shelf unused for anything more than 2 weeks, it better be in the mail to me!

I think I have a Christmas gift lined up...

It might be 2 years from now, but a gift none the less!

the pot got here today, yay, just as ncie as the pictures show, i'll try and post up some of my own soon, thansk john!

All shipping today!

Pocketmuk in black canvas micarta with red liners.

EO1 Hunter in black canvas micarta with red liners.

Potawatomi in purpleheart with black liners.

Back