Almost Ready To Ship - 2015

Man, I tried not to look but couldn't resist! Those look fantastic. Now I really can't wait to get my hands on mine...

And I got today - what a great way to start the week. I'll need to get a few shots of it next to the Classic Kephart before I sully that nice, clean, brand new shine on the blade...

Thanks for the hard work, John!

My Compact Kephart arrived today -- the one with bocote scales -- it's terrific, another JK home run!

WoodKarver and short Bushcrafter blanks.

Toby`s Knife in bocote with red liners and mosaic pin.

WoodKarver and short Bushcrafter blanks.

DSCN2442.jpg
]

Those look great. Now I need to decide on handle and pin materials. What are the pin hole diameters?

This knife is EPIC! Truly amazing. I have it in hand and the work is so perfect to my needs and the liner combo John did is amazing.

PrimalDefense_liner_zpshs3nlwld.jpg

I will take better pictures later. Oh and this design is really good. False edge and looks like a dagger but enough sweep to be a versatile blade in the bush too.

PrimalDefenses_zpsqmumdx74.jpg

The other knife was for scale for a friend who is familiar with its size.

JK is 3 1/2 inch blade of 1/8" O1 steel, 3 3/4 inch handle in redwood fire burl and green fiber and turquoise veneer liners.

Last edited:
Glad you like it, I like the idea of a false edge on this model. Only one thing, it's O1 not 1095.

Back