Almost Ready To Ship - 2015

Glad you like it, I like the idea of a false edge on this model. Only one thing, it's O1 not 1095.

I have to say it is one of the finest looking knives I have see come from the shop in Mokena - love that wood, and the rest of the knife is typical JK quality - sweetness - Got any more of that special wood lying about, 333? ';^)

best
mqqn

I have to say it is one of the finest looking knives I have see come from the shop in Mokena - love that wood, and the rest of the knife is typical JK quality - sweetness - Got any more of that special wood lying about, 333? ';^)

best
mqqn

I have a limited supply of that wood on hand.

best
mqqn

John has some similar just that one buschcrafter came out two different colors.

6" blade Canadian Belt Knife in green canvas micarta.

Canadian Belt Knife with saber grind, textured flats, and black canvas micarta handle with copper liners and pins.

The 6" CBK looks like a supremly useful food prep knife.

I've never considered copper liners, nor could I have imagined how they'd look until now. They look fantastic.

Holy Crap! That thing is Sick looking!

John, you have exceeded my highest expectations! I can't wait to get this in hand!

On a side note, those liners and pins are 510 bronze.
I picked those over copper due to a similar look, more hardness, durability, and ease of machining and working. Since it doesn't gum up files and sand paper nearly as bad as copper.

I like the copper liners - very nice!

best

mqqn

Come to think of it, Great decision to go with double black liners John. I completely agree with your decision on them.

EO1 EDC in ironwood with red liners and brass pins.

Bluegill in osage with hollow brass tubes.

Back