Anyone else anticipating some NWA goodness?

TexasTony's recent thread is the reason for this outburst:D

I've got a standard Sierra Scout on the way, and I am beyond excited for this fine knife. After handling MtnFolkMike's 4" version, I knew I had to have one. I've never salivated so much over a knife before; usually that only occurs with sexy women and sizzling ribeyes :D. I have a feeling it will be my favorite and go-to blade.

I don't foresee myself stopping with this first Sierra Scout either:cool:. These are already topping my list:

1. Sierra Scout w/ the palm swell, or a TK model
2. Talon w/o the swedge
3. Woodsman
4. Bush style blade
5. Stinger

What do other people have on order or in the works from Nick?

Or if you don't have anything in the works yet, what's on your wishlist?

I have seen pics of Mike's knife and have myself on the list for that knife with bocote scales. I use to own the forum knife, but had to sell it (damn car troubles!).

I'm on the list for a bush knife :thumbup: I'm really digging that design a lot.

I'm on the list for a Scout. Looks like a workhorse--I'm stoked.

I'm on the list for the White Creek and went with the same handle scales as in Nick's post...gotta love his knives....

Now TK how about some dimensions on the knife names after ya..

Jim

"Hold Fast"

I kept meaning to post the specs. It's right at a 4" blade, and it's 3/16ths thick O1. As you can tell, it has seen quite a bit of use :) Truly one of my handiest blades.
DSC00867.jpg

I love the looks of the one you just posted, Tknife. Really up my alley. :thumbup:

What's the bush knife desing? (or is that it..)

Yes, that looks like a winner for sure :thumbup: That's why it or a Scout w/ palm swell handle is next on my list. :) Thanks for the specs and straight on pic TK.

Spooky, Nick previewed his bush knife here. I think that one might be even more up your alley (if the scales are thick enough for you) :thumbup:.

I have 8 NWA's.... I have the Hatchet on order and thinking about the 4" S.Scout model and another B&T ,I love that knife...
Nick is my Go To maker of Excellent Cutlery !

Dang Tony, 8 plus a hatchet coming. That's a lot of great NWA steel! I have 5 1/2. The 1/2 is the Izula proto that Nick put a handle on and made a sheath for :)

Thanks T , I know it is but man Nick makes some awesome stuff,I flipped alot of Product blades to pick up NWA's Goodness,I love to see a picture of the proto Izula,post in the rat section ,So I can drool over it..

I think it's in the RAT pic thread, I know I posted it over there. Here it is again, and the sheath too.
DSC00472.jpg

DSC00471.jpg

Took this stump pic of it
DSC00488.jpg

And saw this large guy slithering by!
DSC00491.jpg

wow.. that's a cool little knife T.. i hadn't seen that one yet either...:eek: nor the other one.. i love them both...

i have also been thinking about placing an order with Nick too... i really like that stinger model and the TK model...:D then again, that bush model is really cool too...:)

I know...there are just too many awesome knives! I sold of some recently and said I wasn't getting any more for a while. But lately I have been on a knife buying spree.

Wow Tony! 8! You need to post a complete NWA collection pic :)

TKnife, that handled Izula is awesome!! :thumbup: Do you have a spine shot? The handle looks nice and thick.

Back