Ask Ren.....Your own Ren-worthy questions answered...

Mark Terrell

BANNED
We all know that Ren is a vast source of "information"......:jerkit:, so this is your chance to ask Ren all the questions that you just can't get out of that noggin..... Ren's like our own version of Dear Abby and Mrs. Cleo's genetic splice....

Screw Google, Ren has more entertaining answers....

Nothing too vulgar, too serious or will get you booted from here......

Why is the sky blue, my dog shedding...............will the world really come to an end in 2012 etc.....

So, ask away, this industry can't just be about knives you know.....:)

MT

Ren - what is your take on the metric system?

Maybe all Mark's knives should be spec'd in metric - blade length in cm and thickness in mm? What do ya say?

I'm not Ren, but damn, I can barely do measurements as is.... If you ask me to to metric conversions I may very well be screwed........

MT

Oh, I've got one.... Ren, I was just watching a bit of T.V., and that Shamwow infomercial came on.... Why would anyone get someone so creepy to inform the public about a product....? That dude just creeps me out......

MT

Ren - what is your take on the metric system?

Maybe all Mark's knives should be spec'd in metric - blade length in cm and thickness in mm? What do ya say?

THe Metric System was invented by Ghey Eurotrash to screw with America...duff that...The problem I see with Europe is that its filled with Europeans...If they would act more American we would not have any problems

so screw the metric system...

n1053019238_30072934_2789.jpg

Oh, I've got one.... Ren, I was just watching a bit of T.V., and that Shamwow infomercial came on.... Why would anyone get someone so creepy to inform the public about a product....? That dude just creeps me out......

MT

Sham wows are nothing more than Elephant Tampons...Would you want to clean up your shop with Tampons?

I think this question has been answered:D

BTW if I ever see than annoying fag in person I am shanking him with a lethal injection..

Ren, when is your USK sheath going to be finished????

Answer: It's ready now Corky so go to the mail box and wait.

Mails 1/9/09 !!!!!

Second question: was that fast enough?

Paul

Hey Ren what happened to your sig quote? :p

I was limited to only 300 characters in your sig line...JFC those bastards at vB software...Dont they know that a glorious beacon of light like me needs more characters...What the hell would have happened in 1776 if the founding fathers had used Vb software to sign the Declaration of Independence...well only half the fuckers would have been able to sign....:D

Ren, when is your USK sheath going to be finished????

Answer: It's ready now Corky so go to the mail box and wait.

Mails 1/9/09 !!!!!

Second question: was that fast enough?

Paul

To answer your second question...I called you while watching "Beach Cops" last night...and you inform me 21 hrs later that the sheath is in route...YES THAT IS FAST ...

now that of course poses this question...do you expect to get paid that fast too. BUWHAHAAAAAA!

Ren, Its into the fourth quarter of the BCS bowl and Florida is up by one touchdown, do you think OU will pull off the win?

Ren, Its into the fourth quarter of the BCS bowl and Florida is up by one touchdown, do you think OU will pull off the win?

I too am watching the worlds most BORING national Championship ever...since I do know all and hold the keys to the secrets to the meaning of life, the universe and everything I must say that I think Ohio State is going to win this Bowl Game in a surprising 4th quarter victory for the record books...:D

I too am watching the worlds most BORING national Championship ever...since I do know all and hold the keys to the secrets to the meaning of life, the universe and everything I must say that I think Oklahoma University is going to win this Bowl Game in a surprising 4th quarter victory for the record books...:D

Its late I understand the easy mix up of the Os, and it is now 14-14. :D:thumbup:

You ever thought of starting your own fortune cookie business?

WOW, Ren, when I messaged you with my question about a recent knife purchase it was purely because of one post I read. You mentioned being a "knife collector". I had no idea I had accidentally stumbled upon the BF Oracle!

Maybe....maybe it wasn't.....accidental? Could it have been....fate?

Matt
P.S. Nonetheless Oracle, I appreciated the time you took to answer my question! Thanks.

Now that would be an interesting game 1 vs 1 vs 1 that and the fact you would get another "team" of cheerleaders. :D (what is the correct name for a group of cheerleaders :confused: squad, team, ...)

Well, that's nothing to be ashamed of. It happens to alot of men.

Matt

Ren, inquiring minds want to know.....why are you such a dumb-ass?

Are you really related to Stimpy?

attachment.php

Attachments

• ren_and_stimpy_1.jpg
    ren_and_stimpy_1.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 518
Back