Ask Ren.....Your own Ren-worthy questions answered...

Ren, inquiring minds want to know.....why are you such a dumb-ass?

Are you really related to Stimpy?

attachment.php

call my wife stimpy once..the last idiot that did that I think is finally eating solid food and no one would know that he has a prosthetic ball sack.

as for me being a dumb ass? Brilliance always has its detractors...Next?

Dear Ren, Some people say country music is dead. What's your take?

Three questions for The Glorious Beacon;

1. what is the meaning of life?
2. if traveling at the speed of 186,282.397 miles per second, and you turn on your headlights, what happens? do they shine behind you?
3. if i continue my training with repeated kicks to my ballz, will they eventually toughen up?

regards and muchas gracias,
bill o.

...i really need the answer to number 3 fast, lol.

Three questions for The Glorious Beacon;

1. what is the meaning of life?
2. if traveling at the speed of 186,282.397 miles per second, and you turn on your headlights, what happens? do they shine behind you?
3. if i continue my training with repeated kicks to my ballz, will they eventually toughen up?

regards and muchas gracias,
bill o.

...i really need the answer to number 3 fast, lol.

1. the meaning of life is 46
2. Traveling at the speed of light is warp speed factor 1 at impulse power...you dont have headlights your in the USS Enterprise silly...BTW no turn signals either.
3. Balls never toughen up...eventually they crawl up in your scrotum and never come down...then you become interested in floral design and start crying during reruns of Extreme Home Makeover...then you are a bona fide..metrosexual...Train by not getting kicked in the ballz but kicking your opponent in the ballz..

Ren, being a glorious beacon of light, what are thoughts on "Scientology"?
Also what is your position on these PT's using leagal means to request the Autopsy Files of Jett Travolta???

Ren, being a glorious beacon of light, what are thoughts on "Scientology"?
Also what is your position on these PT's using leagal means to request the Autopsy Files of Jett Travolta???

1. Scientology is for retards and Grown-Ups who got bored with Dungeons and Dragons..but still want to have special powers...TE GHEY...fuck all of them..

2. Jett Travolta? a shame the boy passed...reading his autopsy aint bringing him back...He died of a seizure..he was an epileptic...and all of L. Ron Hubbards kings and Horses and all of L. Ron Hubbards men cant put him back together again...special powers or not..dead is dead..

1. Scientology is for retards and Grown-Ups who got bored with Dungeons and Dragons..but still want to have special powers...TE GHEY...fuck all of them..

2. Jett Travolta? a shame the boy passed...reading his autopsy aint bringing him back...He died of a seizure..he was an epileptic...and all of L. Ron Hubbards kings and Horses and all of L. Ron Hubbards men cant put him back together again...special powers or not..dead is dead..

My Hero!!!
Well Put!!!
:thumbup:

Ren,
Whats a good recipe for shepards pie?

Shepards pie..

needed..

1-pie crust
1-pan
1- large oven
1- AR-15
1-wood chipper..

Directions..

Take AR-15 and get up into some shepards grill and bust a cap in his ass. then grind his body up in the wood chipper...While grinding line the pan with the pie crust and put chunks of shepard in the pie crusted pan. your choice if you choose a crust top also. I prefer it this way but to each his own. I have known some folks who have used Feta Cheeze 15 minutes before end of baking time..

Place in oven at 325 for two hours and bon appetiet!!

Dear Ren,

I've long wondered: how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Hell, I don't even know what that means. Can you illuminate with your Glorious Beacon?

Thanks.

Dear Ren,

I've long wondered: how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Hell, I don't even know what that means. Can you illuminate with your Glorious Beacon?

Thanks.

Wood Chucking is a process of barfing up Wood Alchol which is made in the hills of West Virginia and Eastern Kentucky and Ten-uh-see....If you consume more than a teaspoon full of this white lightning in a single swallow you run the risk of blowing your mind and burning out your innards...Wood Chucking is the bodies natural response to heave up the mason jar of the shit you just swallowed from the kid who handed it to you...Wood Chucks however can drink this shit like water...

Ren, I saw in the plank log that you banned someone.
Who the hell would give you that power!?!?! :eek:

:D

Ren, I've got to know. :(

Will Jerry Busse ever produce that doggone Folder?? Ever??? :eek:

Jerry Busse in my opinon is one clever S.O.B. and has my respect. He makes a dang good knife and has a loyal following and why would he want to fuck with folders...? The gravy train is rolling baby...no need to weigh it down...Im guessing he leaves the folders to spyderco...now if they want to collaborate together I am more than happy to act as liason for say...30k :)

Jerry Busse in my opinon is one clever S.O.B. and has my respect. He makes a dang good knife and has a loyal following and why would he want to fuck with folders...? The gravy train is rolling baby...no need to weigh it down...Im guessing he leaves the folders to spyderco...now if they want to collaborate together I am more than happy to act as liason for say...30k :)

Sigh.

In my heart, I knew this was the answer.

The Beacon has spoken. He is wise. :thumbup:

Ren, if I had a choice between a ham sandwich and a tukey sandwich, which should I choose? Likewise, if I were to plan a holiday meal (turkey or ham) with the intent of making sandwiches from the leftovers then which meal would be best?

Back