Attachment issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I give Imgur limited access only. I select which photos Imgur has access to and those are the photos I upload and share here
He means that by uploading the photos to Imgur, you grant them rights to use your photos in others places however they choose. It's in the fine print. He wasn't saying that you're granting them access to all your photos.

jlauffer jlauffer thats not fair. He doesn’t know how to do that.
Thank you 🙂👍 much appreciated

Hey I finally had to actually sharpen that leather knife ( I’ve had this long time now ) you built me !!! I’ve just been using a leather strop. Hit it on a DMT fine and wow !!!! Like a lazer again !!!
Id post pics but …….. apparently there’s a limit 🤷‍♂️ 🤣🤣 lol

Last edited:
Spark Spark What are the chances of a storage space limit without an attachment number limit? I have 2473 images in 211MB since 2017 (post Photobucket). Upgrading to 400MB with Platinum would last me a good long time if I didn't have to worry about the count. Even longer now that I've learned an image can be re-posted without uploading it again. Something I've done frequently for various reasons. Without the duplicate uploads, I would have been under the 200MB for Gold

Last edited:
Spark Spark What are the chances of a storage space limit without an attachment number limit? I have 2473 images in 211MB since 2017 (post Photobucket). Upgrading to 400MB with Platinum would last me a good long time if I didn't have to worry about the count. Even longer now that I've learned an image can be re-posted without uploading it again. Something I've done frequently for various reasons. Without the duplicate uploads, I would have been under the 200MB for Gold
I'll think about it

That still wont fix my mess, so I'm still in for paying for a Diamond Membership...

I just tried to make a for sale ad and it wouldn’t let me upload a single pic, it would say you have reached your limit.

I thought it was an issue with my phone itself. Glad that’s not the case.

I just tried to make a for sale ad and it wouldn’t let me upload a single pic, it would say you have reached your limit.

I thought it was an issue with my phone itself. Glad that’s not the case.
If it’s a picture you’ve already posted before. You can post it from your attachments.

I say delete all sales posts after 2 weeks or create a historical membership separate from selling. I see it as ridiculous to store past sales or non sales.
Except for your timeline I tend to agree. 2 weeks is way to short though, still dealing with feedback, etc. 6 months, to my way of thinking, is a practical time line - a bit long perhaps but not excessive. WE SELLERS should do that on our own. No need to make this a BF problem though if neglected it does become a BF problem. :(

Just a thought, could we have the option to delete images in our archived posts?

I say delete all sales posts after 2 weeks or create a historical membership separate from selling. I see it as ridiculous to store past sales or non sales.
Personally I find sales posts to be the best source of photos of different angles of a knife and much more useful than the large "what's your edc"/"what's in your pocket"/"what <some type of knife> are you carrying" threads that you'll never be able to go back to find a photos of a specific knife in since no one posts the name of the knife in their picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back