Axe skill videos

S & W M&P 45c 8 +1
I open carried at this event... bear country
Flat-grind on the felling axe to see what it could do... been felling and limbing a lot of Box Elder at home and it performed well.
The video was shot and produced for the members of Axe Junkies that participated in the event... everyone had fun using the axes...

Peace, Rooster :)

I can't believe you guys don't appreciate the mere fact you can still do that in USA :p. I wish I could sometimes.

Kidding, kind of, but the last thing I expect is someone like him not knowing what he's doing :).

TrP5z1J.gifv
poll-less axe on a snag, never thought of using other trees as guide rails

right click and "open in new tab"

wait, am i thinking right when i hear mr. tuatahi is related to a certain axe company?

happy first post BTW

My apologies for the poor grammar.What I was meaning was Oh Bernie Wiesberger (the guy in the youtube video).Tuatahi axes are New Zealand made.Not from Australia.

Axe Wanganui- First it's Weisgerber not Weisberger. Of course I know that Tuatahi is New Zealand. What I was saying was Australia STYLE competition axe. Just before that I show a Australian Hytest work axe. Now, look at page 12, figure 22 in the companion "An Ax To Grind" manual. You will clearly see that the Tuatahi is labeled as New Zealand. You should pay more attention before you criticize.

The DB is sticky but not as bad as I expected.

I thought they were gonna drop that tree on the fence. Glad they had the sense to put a puller on it.

My locale in the Puget Sound lowlands was logged just like that. Crosscut saws and spar trees. Light gauge rail snaked thru the woods connecting back to mills on heavy rail spurs. I still find chunks of light rail abandoned out in the woods. And the old railroad grades can still be seen.

Back