Badass Machetes!! modded by Fiddleback

Now the only question is--which one? I typically use a 20-22" piece...but I don't have any 18"...Hmm...may as well stick with what works I guess! Then maybe I'll find some extra Christmas cash. ;)

My sentiments exactly! :p

you don't have an 18" machete? How do you call yourself a machete person!!!

you don't have an 18" machete? How do you call yourself a machete person!!!

'Cause all of my stuff is either longer or shorter! :D

I've got, (at present) :

Condor--Viking(20") Combat(13") Bush Knife(7 1/4")

Express--22"

Nicholson Collins--22"

There's an 18-incher in the house, but it's the Condor Hog Sticker that belongs to my lady, so it's not mine. ;) Maybe I should get this one in 18" just to bridge the gap. :D I plan on picking up a metric crap-ton of Imacasas and some of the new Condor models this summer, though, so I'm sure there'll be some 18-inchers in there. :eek:

Please let me know when they are up for sale. I'm interested in the 22 more but the 18 would also be nice.

Thanks!

Mmmm....can't wait. This and the RAT ESEE Lite Machete will make a killer combo! (That one's 18", Joe--happy now? :p)

Would someone clarify for me exactly how much a metric crap-ton is. Andy, I think this may be my first post in your forum. If so, I apologize.

Pics. I had to use whatever micarta I had in 3/8", so there is maroon linen, green linen, and nat canvas. I've ordered a sheet of nat canvas, and that will be standard going forward. The handle is filed to shape now. Couldn't resist. It is left at 80 grit. They really came alive at 3/8" thick scales.

mach106_1267-vi.jpg

mach106_1268-vi.jpg

These are still a bit rough. The 80 grit part comes tomorrow. Ran out of time today.

E-mail me if they're yours to arrange payment and shipping 411.

Those pictures don't really showcase the handle contours well enough. You guys are going to love the shit outta these things. I was swinging one around yesterday. VERY cool machetes.

Would someone clarify for me exactly how much a metric crap-ton is. Andy, I think this may be my first post in your forum. If so, I apologize.

Urban Dictionary said:
1. metric crap-ton
A ginormous amount, so large such that one prefers a generic measurement rather than a precise number.
"Dude, you have a metric crap-ton of DVD's."

How does a 10" Coa, 12" Chumpa, 22" Cuma, 28" Sable, 14" Burriquito, and 18" Rozador sound? :D

Mad Props...

Off the Hook..

Respect from Texas.

Whoa! Thanks Mike. It was cool meeting you at the Gathering in Vegas.

What color you go for btw? I'm all over a green one. :D

I'm all over whichever one Andy has set aside for me when I drive over to his shop in a couple of days and pick it up. :D He's only about a half-hour away. :thumbup: If my wife wasn't using the car, I'd already have it. :cool:

Honestly, I don't care much about the color- they all look pretty good to me. From the pics, I like the maroon linen the best.

Oooh....that's right you lucky Georgian sonofagun! :D Somehow I knew you'd probably go for the maroon. :p

Guys, there are two left. One has thinner scales. (1/4" vs 3/8" material)

More of you e-mailed me originally, please re-contact me on these now as they are ready to ship.

Back