Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

This is the last fine specimen from my tmd care package. I thought the juicy ipa was my new favorite, but this is giving me second doubts. I had to pair it with my all time favorite blade. We recently got firestone walker distributed here, but I've never seen this before. I actually bought all the various packs I could find, and really liked the Luponic Distortion the best. This is even better than the luponic in my opinion. No strong alcohol taste at all, just fruity goodness. It almost tastes like POG, if anyone is familiar with our island juice of choice. MBC actually tried to make a POG ipa a little while back, but this taste a lot more like POG than that did. Thanks again Taylor, this truly was a memorable experience. I really appreciate it.
It was my pleasure, if anything I ever post on here looks appetizing, send me a message maybe we can get another package headed out to the islands again! CHEERS!

Turned into a G&T afternoon.

OKXHwki.jpg

Beer barrel Beer Scout with the barrel aged stout. Second time around this Founders KBS really showed me why it's so popular. With a fresh pallet, this stout is definitely great. Dark Chocolate with strong coffee on the back end. Delicious. Some linseed oil on the BSK also helped out the oak to have a nice sheen.

Last edited:
Have a great May Day weekend everyone :thumbsup:

Great picture Jack! :thumbsup:

Great picture indeed. I must admit to having a "please don't adjust the dials; there is nothing wrong with your set" moment when I viewed it on my phone. My first thought was that Jack had found a way to break the new software's responsive layout with an enormous photograph.

It wasn't until I saw StoneBeard's comment that I realized I'd missed something the first time around. :D

Vital Roots - Clouded Judgement IPA, wow just an amazing haze bomb. Newer micro brew starting up in my town and I'm impressed. Super juicy with enough hops it's super balanced to me. Really good!

Vital Roots - Clouded Judgement IPA, wow just an amazing haze bomb. Newer micro brew starting up in my town and I'm impressed. Super juicy with enough hops it's super balanced to me. Really good!
Oh my. It's so cloudy! Seems unreal Can't beat an alox sak either. Looking good.

I don't actually consume this like a beverage, but I might as well, given the amount I've been using the past couple of months! :rolleyes::D
j47QvaK.jpg

I go through phases of absolutely caning Tabasco! I always speculate that it isn't as hot as it once was! :D Nice Canoe GT :thumbsup:

A little yard work and a cold refreshing sour from Mraz Brewing Company

My goodness. All the way to page 3. Shame on you!!!

I bought a twelve of Racer 5, so you'll be seeing these bottles for a few days at least.

uIaOkgrh.jpg

Back