BK4 Patch Ideas

Let me throw this out there for your creative mind to mull over. BK&T
Have thought about it, but would have to get permission from the boss man. He owns the rights to that.

That looks good. I understand your reservations about using a skull and completely agree. It doesn't represent Becker knives and the competition is using skulls. That doesn't mean I don't really like it!

I have just always had a fascination with pirates and with the old skull and crossbones.

There a reason your a Moderator Warrior. Your always thinking:thumbsup:
I think it was the original patch thread knifejunkie started, that Ethan said BK&T was his, but we could do what we wanted with the Beckerhead thang.

That looks good. I understand your reservations about using a skull and completely agree. It doesn't represent Becker knives and the competition is using skulls. That doesn't mean I don't really like it!

I have just always had a fascination with pirates and with the old skull and crossbones.
I hear ya man, I'm a skull person too. I was entertaining the thought of all kinds of bad ass things, dragons, skulls, etc, but none really seem to go well with it. I think the Becker blades go best with anything Beckerhead. That's not to say that other things, especially outdoorsy things, couldn't be associated with it.

Nothing says outdoors more than a campfire. Hell whats the point of chopping up some wood with all of our BKs if it isnt to build one. And drink a few beers while watching it burn:thumbsup:

Nothing says outdoors more than a campfire. Hell whats the point of chopping up some wood with all of our BKs if it isnt to build one. And drink a few beers while watching it burn:thumbsup:
Yeah, could always burn a couple of BK4's over a campfire, haha. :D That would make a great patch. :p

Running out of ideas. Guess I'll call this one done.

What!!!! Well which one did you settle on Warrior?
I'm just throwing some designs out there. You guys can decide which one, and whoever wants to get it rolling.

These two are my personal favs:

BH4Life2.png

BH4Life6.png

Just thought of a few more, haha. How about this?

BH4Life10.png

I like it, but no BK4's. So, I thought, what about this?

BH4Life11.png

Included Molon Labe. I have yet another idea, but would have to create a few more paths. Take me some time to do.

The molon labe is Sick!!!! Thats gotta happen
I hear ya brudda. My new fav too. I tried another, with a big helmet, and big, crossed 4's in the middle of it. I then created a space between the 4's, so they would be separate from the helmet. No matter what I did, it never looked right. I like the idea of a bigger helmet, but it's hard to incorporate the 4's. My other idea, was to have a helmet on the large size. Have a BK4 silhouette on each side of it, then Beckerhead above it in smaller letters, and molon labe below it. I think it would look crowded, but I may give it a go at some juncture.

I hear ya brudda. My new fav too. I tried another, with a big helmet, and big, crossed 4's in the middle of it. I then created a space between the 4's, so they would be separate from the helmet. No matter what I did, it never looked right. I like the idea of a bigger helmet, but it's hard to incorporate the 4's. My other idea, was to have a helmet on the large size. Have a BK4 silhouette on each side of it, then Beckerhead above it in smaller letters, and molon labe below it. I think it would look crowded, but I may give it a go at some juncture.

That sounds like it would incorporate the coolest parts of both patches. I think it would look fantastic if you work your magic just right it will look nice and proportional.

Didn't take near as long as I thought. I like the one above better, me thinks. I like the larger "Beckerhead":

BH4Life13.png

Back