BladeForums W&SS Forum patches are here!

I get the message:

SmokinOnion, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I'd like to order some of these, is ordering closed for them?
Any chance of these and the t-shirts being available again soon?

Really would like to order a mess of them. 5 patches and 5 shirts...

Hmmm...nothing yet! Ordered on 12/03/10. Spark, are these in stock? Keep us posted when you get a chance! Thanks!

I ordered one of these patches on december 13th and I have never recieved it or had any updates. I am moving to Colorado next week so the address it was supposed to be shipped to will no longer be valid...what should I do? transaction id #75T515314L5648344

G'day there.I received my firsdt order of patches and like them so much I ordwered again. This was on 5-12-2010 and i paid for them via paypal same time.
They no arrive.
could you check for me
Many thanks
Chirripa:confused:

Received my order of 2 Multicam Knife and Flame patches today... In a word, they are "Sweet"!!!

Back