Buck and Remington in today's paper.

I'm sure they will provide something that is cool. Not sure what you mean by historically accurate. Could be all new product. Who knows. Jumping on something so soon by saying don't do it at all?

What is a Bullet Knife, the bullet inlay on the handle? Or a fake bullet with a knife inside? Probably a stupid question, but I've seen both.

I don't care what they do really, if it's good I'll buy one. If not, I just buy another Buck.

I hope this means lots of new interesting American made knives by Buck, and some "Remingon versions" of American made Bucks.

Hopefully, it WON'T be a bunch of Chinese Bucks with the Remington name slapped on them...

I wouldn't think that Remington would contract with Buck to have knives made offshore - they could (and have been doing) that all by themselves. OH

I'm sure they will provide something that is cool. Not sure what you mean by historically accurate. Could be all new product. Who knows. Jumping on something so soon by saying don't do it at all?

Historically accurate means making them just like the old Remingtons.

The term has an objective meaning........unlike "cool" which is totally subjective.

Buck could have a gold mine if they did it right, due to the huge numbers of collectors of old Remingtons AND the ordinary Buck lovers who would just HAVE to have one of these great knives made by Buck.

That includes both fixed and folding knives.

I see dollar signs.

This seems to offer a hint. May not be marked "Buck" but everybody will know it's made by Buck.

“Now we’ll have two different brands – the Buck brand and the Remington brand,” said CJ Buck, the company’s chairman and chief executive. “That’s two iconic, American brands that deliver solid and affordable products to outdoorsmen.”

Buck said Donald Trump’s presidency has renewed consumers’ interest in buying American-made products. The licensing agreement will help Buck Knives expand its reach in the outdoor sporting knives’ market.

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2017/feb/21/buck-knives-teams-up-with-remington-to-expand-its-/

What is a Bullet Knife, the bullet inlay on the handle? Or a fake bullet with a knife inside? Probably a stupid question, but I've seen both.

I don't care what they do really, if it's good I'll buy one. If not, I just buy another Buck.

Here are some bullet knives.

museum34.jpg

Back