Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Sylvrfalcen

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Bushcrafter Jr.

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Lil' Lady

Votes: 7 14.6%

• Total voters
Whazzup Phillip? I expected that a one year commitment from you would have to be wearing Electric Orange burlap, not some dead tree material. :eek: At least you chose an attractive stick of wood for your experience with knife monogamy. :D

Good luck on your journey down the road less travelled...

Phil

Sharpened & in the pocket.
2v2utZHgdxurAoi.jpg

I started a new Fotki album called Fiddleback 365. I will be uploading pics periodically to it.

https://public.fotki.com/FiddlebackForge/fiddleback-365/
I do believe you now have the 2 nicest Hiking Buddies made. :thumbsup:

Whazzup Phillip? I expected that a one year commitment from you would have to be wearing Electric Orange burlap, not some dead tree material. :eek: At least you chose an attractive stick of wood for your experience with knife monogamy. :D

Good luck on your journey down the road less travelled...

Phil
Thanks Phil
It would have to be a Micro Hiking Buddy in order to fit on my last piece of EO:thumbsup:...plus im saving it for a Spake "Butterbean". I dont believe that's the "Official Model Name" but thats what I was calling it when he stopped by the shop.
I do believe you now have the 2 nicest Hiking Buddies made. :thumbsup:

Thanks, Whats the other one?
(I sold my Bog Oak one the Jerry.)

Thanks Phil
It would have to be a Micro Hiking Buddy in order to fit on my last piece of EO:thumbsup:...plus im saving it for a Spake "Butterbean". I dont believe that's the "Official Model Name" but thats what I was calling it when he stopped by the shop.

Thanks, Whats the other one?
(I sold my Bog Oak one the Jerry.)
That's right. I momentarily forgot he has that one now. :rolleyes:

Easy, but then again; I could only afford the one. I tried a Bushboot and a Hiking Buddy and stuck with the Bushboot. Truth to be told the Hiking Buddy might be the better knife in terms of ergonomics but the Bushboot's shape just excited me more.

Not the best pic but it's the most recent one I have; I just checked and I received this on the 8th of April 2015:

33741750335_92918409ee_b.jpg

If only I could get another one in 3/32 scandi I wouldn't need another knife for the rest of my life.

this one is 1/8" TT A2 desert ironwood
-3/32" TT O1 sapphire burlap
-Custom Shop Rosewood burl
-Production Model natural canvas

Aha. Clearly, you did need this newest addition. :D

-- looks and sounds just the part for dedicated carry. :thumbsup:

~ P.

I missed this the first time through. Fiddleback has made 3/32" TTangs? Do tell.

Okay, I had him at 72 days. Anyone else have him closer without going over?

:cool:

~ P.
I had him at 5 weeks. He surpassed my expectations. And for that I’m going to send him more chili’s but only when he’s ready

Back