CBM's - Customized Benchmade's

Here's the first customer mini barrage to get done. Carrying it around today, doing a little quality control.

Last edited:
What a beauty.

(How about one with a thumb rest on the bolster like one on nimravus? Just curious.)

Couldn't do it, you'd break through into the assist mechanism on the inside of the scales. The barrage needs every bit of the thickness it has in the front half, particularly on the one side, to house the extra parts.

Last edited:
046010bebe8c1cff55841886cac0b714.jpg

Just picked up a 558 and 555-1 and did a blade swap. Have my perfect EDC now :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tried to slack off as much as possible over the holidays, still managed to get some work done though. Here's a few of them.

The 530 did turn out well. I always browse this thread. The blue burl has a Van Gogh feel to it. Nice combo with the CF.

When getting custom scales, do you need to send the whole knife in or do you just order scales like from some of the companies.

When getting custom scales, do you need to send the whole knife in or do you just order scales like from some of the companies.

I don't require you to send the knife. Everything I do is CNC so it should always fit the same. Everything I do is made to order though, so there's always a wait time.

Back