CBM's - Customized Benchmade's

b8c6c899f2c9067df25c9c9da4cd6f35.jpg

efdba2ef0183ad3b7aa833d17929d445.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You sent me an email.
I returned your email, but have not received a response from you.
Check your spam.
Or PM me here.
I have definitely made a lot of 710 scales....that's for sure.

Sent a PM, sent another email, I don't see any replies. I'm not sure what is going on.
I've tried through the forum, through email, even paid the damn subscription here so I can PM.
I will try again from my work email.

Hi Edin,
I wanted to let you know that I am in the same boat with Keyman. I also want a set of scales made but have not head from him. Did all that you mentioned but still waiting for his reply.
Thanks Mike

Hi Edin,
I wanted to let you know that I am in the same boat with Keyman. I also want a set of scales made but have not head from him. Did all that you mentioned but still waiting for his reply.
Thanks Mike

Email Igor, he responds to his emails and he does outstanding work. I ordered few things from him on 20th, he shipped the package the same day and I got them yesterday. I'm getting ready to order few more things from him.

Sent a PM, sent another email, I don't see any replies. I'm not sure what is going on.
I've tried through the forum, through email, even paid the damn subscription here so I can PM.
I will try again from my work email.
Email Igor, he responds to his emails and he does outstanding work. I ordered few things from him on 20th, he shipped the package the same day and I got them yesterday. I'm getting ready to order few more things from him.

Edin
I replied to your original email and got no response from you.
You posted here that you had not received any response.
So, I replied again, you responded by asking about my 710 scales, I replied to that email and once again got no response from you.
I can assure you I do my best to answer any/all emails I get in a timely manner.
Unfortunately, I do not make my living by making scales.
I do it as a hobby and/or past time, for enjoyment .
I work a full time 55-60 hour a week job and do my scale work on week ends, days off/spare time.
In fact, I'm up(@2:00am) this morning doing snow removal at work.
I'm sorry my schedule doesn't work for you and that we had communication problems.
However, I am glad Igor is taking care of you.

Last edited:
@Keyman I sincerely apologize if my comment came across the wrong way. Please don't take it personal, this was by no means meant as a jab at you. I was only trying to provide a fellow member with an additional option. I completely understand that this is a hobby and that sometimes life gets in the way. I emailed you back asking how do I send the payment for the Ironwood scales, when I didn't see a reply I just assumed that you are super busy and for that I apologize as well, I should've followed through with another email.
As far as Igor goes, everything I said is true, I felt he deserves recognition and positive comment about product and services he provides. I felt since I had a very positive experience dealing with him, that I should let other people know.
Once again I am sincerely sorry as my comment was only intended to be a positive for Igor and his business/craftsmanship.

Last edited:
The same ones on mine come from the Nitrous Stryker models, others may as well but those are the ones I know did.

@Keyman I sincerely apologize if my comment came across the wrong way. Please don't take it personal, this was by no means meant as a jab at you. I was only trying to provide a fellow member with an additional option. I completely understand that this is a hobby and that sometimes life gets in the way. I emailed you back asking how do I send the payment for the Ironwood scales, when I didn't see a reply I just assumed that you are super busy and for that I apologize as well, I should've followed through with another email.
As far as Igor goes, everything I said is true, I felt he deserves recognition and positive comment about product and services he provides. I felt since I had a very positive experience dealing with him, that I should let other people know.
Once again I am sincerely sorry as my comment was only intended to be a positive for Igor and his business/craftsmanship.
@Edin no apology necessary.
I was simply trying to point out that there are always two sides to a story and that I was not intentionally blowing you off.
I never received the email you sent asking for how to send payment for the ironwood scales.
Seems as though we both had difficulties getting each others messages and that was no ones fault.
I am glad Igor has taken care of you and you should feel free to tell everyone how good your experience with him as been.
I have never heard any bad press about Igor and all of his stuff looks very nice.

Hey Keyman! Wondering if you do custom scales for the BM 757 Vicar - namely in a nice carbon fiber. I'm looking to replace the green G10 on one I just purchased. If you do this, do you have any images of your work on the Vicar?

Hey Keyman! Wondering if you do custom scales for the BM 757 Vicar - namely in a nice carbon fiber. I'm looking to replace the green G10 on one I just purchased. If you do this, do you have any images of your work on the Vicar?

I have not done anything with the Vicar......yet.
Though I do have one.
My thoughts were replacing the 2 piece green & black g10 scales with a thin one piece CF scale .
Email me if you would like me to replace the green g10 with CF on yours.

Today.........

5b9d54c5aa205b4f44a07dc35628f46b.jpg

585ef9f86ad6cc1ae7fc09d04b2ab198.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally had some time to post some stuff. It's sad when that starts to feel like work.

Carbon fiber and blue G10

Carbon fiber and blue Maple Burl

Micarta with orange G10 liner... probably never do this again, had some issues, I'll stick with G10 to G10 or G10 to carbon fiber I think.

And made a 940-1 -2 specific program for reusing your factory spacers.

Last edited:
Back