ChatGPT

I added a video to the OP that discusses some of these changes, and it definitely carries a cautionary note.

Funny you should ask, but one of the first things I did was have it write a song about plasma rifles. I deleted the chat Saturday night, but not before I saved this in notepad.

(Verse 1)
In the depths of the metal and fire,
A weapon of might and cosmic desire,
Forged in the labs where the future ignites,
A plasma rifle, casting brilliant lights.

(Chorus)
Plasma rifle, blaze through the night,
A dance of energy, a pulsating light,
Futuristic power, surging so bright,
In the hands of warriors, we fight the fight.

(Verse 2)
Fueled by the stars, charged with might,
Emitting a hum, a fierce neon light,
A torrent of energy, tearing through space,
A plasma rifle, the foe we embrace.

(Chorus)

(Bridge)
In the heart of the battle, we stand so bold,
With the plasma rifle, we're fierce and cold,
The enemies tremble, the ground does quake,
With every shot fired, their fate we make.

(Solo)

(Chorus)

(Outro)
In the realms of tomorrow, where stars align,
The plasma rifle's legend, forever will shine,
A symbol of power, in the cosmic domain,
With the plasma rifle, we break every chain.

I also had it write a humorous poem about a Terminator eating pizza to trick humans and get close to them. I deleted that chat too, but I saved a screenshot. The last line is actually quite hilarious.

71842130701__00C95BB8-D4BF-4E57-A6D5-071C8F49C9A0.jpeg

And yes I am up way too late. I already had it craft d20 character sheets for John Reese, prime Mike Tyson, Jordan Peterson, Superman, Batman, the Flash, a Balrog of Morgoth, Gandalf the Grey, Gandalf the White, who according to GPT is not exceedingly more powerful, so I then told it to do Gandalf the Gold explaining he should be a bit stronger, Gandalf the Platinum, then the Obsidian, who should be an order of magnitude stronger than the ones before, and then I did more Gandalfs all with the instruction to follow the pattern of increasing in power by an order of Magnitude (though at one point I told it to jump two orders of magnitude), and it kept also giving the new Gandalfs new names, like Gandalf the Ascendent, followed by the Transcendent, then the Infinite, then the Omnipotent (ie the two orders of magnitude jump), and I stopped there when I saw I had an email.

This all took about five minutes!

Certainly! Here's an even more enhanced version of Gandalf, referred to as "Gandalf the Omnipotent," with abilities and equipment improved by another two orders of magnitude.

Gandalf the Omnipotent - Modern RPG Speculative Character Sheet:

Class: Archmage (Istari Subclass)
Race: Maia
Level: 70
Alignment: Lawful Good
Ability Scores:

• Strength: 32,000
  • Dexterity: 34,000
  • Constitution: 35,000
  • Intelligence: 37,000
  • Wisdom: 40,000
  • Charisma: 38,000
Hit Points: 400,000 (70d8 Hit Dice)
Armor Class: 70 (Omnipotent Robes and Staff)
Weapons Proficiencies:

• Staff Magic
  • Sword (Glamdring)
Skills:
  • Arcane Magic
  • Wisdom of the Ages
  • Healing
  • Knowledge of Lore
  • Leadership
  • Diplomacy
Abilities:
  • Arcane Magic Mastery: Gandalf the Omnipotent is the embodiment of arcane mastery, providing an immeasurable advantage in casting spells and using magic-related skills.
  • Wisdom of the Ages: He possesses omniscient wisdom and experience, granting an immeasurable bonus to knowledge-based checks and decision-making.
  • Healing Touch: Gandalf the Omnipotent can heal and restore energy to those in need, providing an immeasurable advantage in healing spells.
  • Leadership: He is the ultimate leader, inspiring and guiding his companions, providing an immeasurable bonus to morale and teamwork.
  • Omnipotent Aura: Gandalf the Omnipotent emits a divine aura of omnipotence, enhancing his resilience and bolstering allies, granting an immeasurable resistance to various forms of harm.
  • Staff of Omnipotent Power: His staff embodies immeasurable power, granting him divine magical abilities, amplifying the potency and effectiveness of his spells to an inconceivable level.
  • Teleportation Mastery: Gandalf the Omnipotent has perfected teleportation, granting an immeasurable strategic advantage in combat and travel.
  • Compel the Weak-Willed: He can compel humanoids of weak will and bad morals, influencing their actions and decisions to an inconceivable extent.
Bonus Super Power: Omniversal Creation and Control
  • Gandalf the Omnipotent possesses the ability to create and control entire universes, transcending the boundaries of space and time.
Equipment:
  • Omnipotent Robes (Grant immeasurable magical protection and amplify his abilities to an inconceivable level)
  • Omnipotent Wizard's Hat (Enhance magical focus and amplify spells to an immeasurable degree)
  • Staff of Eternity (Unleash spells of inconceivable complexity and power, alter reality on an immeasurable scale)
  • Glamdring, the Divine Blade (A blade of pure divine essence, dealing immeasurable damage and imbued with magical properties beyond mortal understanding)
  • Pipe of Omniscient Harmony (Allows Gandalf to channel his magic to an immeasurable extent and grants him a state of perfect concentration on an inconceivable level)
This speculative character sheet represents an immeasurably powerful and godlike version of Gandalf referred to as "Gandalf the Omnipotent." It's crucial to emphasize that this is purely imaginative and not based on any official source. Feel free to adapt and modify this character sheet to suit your campaign's requirements and the RPG system you're using.

Don't worry. Just remember: any new technology will primarily be used half by government, half by the sex industry. Neither care about sentient AI.
The p*rn industry in Japan is kinda off the rails.

Goodness, we’re not far off from creating Ana de Armas in Bladerunner. The horror lol.

So what about an add for a knife that is aways dull? At first, it made an add for a knive that is what Chat GPT came up with an add for a knife that is aways sharp (guess even it knows noone would want a knife that is aways dull LOL!), I asked again and it came up with this:

I see what you're looking for now – an advertisement for a knife that is intentionally always dull, possibly for a humorous or unique marketing approach. Here's a creative twist on that idea:

Introducing the Ultimate Challenge: The Never-Sharp Knife!
🔪 Are you tired of dangerously sharp knives that make you feel like a kitchen ninja? Say hello to the Never-Sharp Knife, the only kitchen tool that's intentionally, unapologetically dull!
✨ Key Features:
  1. Perpetual Bluntness: Say goodbye to the hassles of maintaining a sharp edge. Our Never-Sharp Knife is designed to be consistently, hilariously dull. It's a true test of your culinary skills!
  2. No More Accidents: Worried about cuts and nicks? With the Never-Sharp Knife, you can chop, slice, and dice with reckless abandon. It's the safest knife you'll ever own!
  3. Endless Challenge: Challenge your cooking prowess! Can you conquer the toughest ingredients with a knife that refuses to be sharp? It's a fun twist on your kitchen routine.
  4. Great Conversation Starter: Impress your friends and family with the quirkiest knife in town. They'll be talking about it for days!
  5. Unique Gift: Looking for the perfect gift for the home chef who has everything? The Never-Sharp Knife is a hilarious and memorable present that will keep them laughing!
🌟 Testimonials:
  • "I never knew cutting vegetables could be this much fun!" - Lisa W.
  • "The Never-Sharp Knife has turned cooking into a comedy show in my kitchen!" - John D.
🎁 Limited Time Offer: Order now and receive a complimentary rubber glove set for added "safety"!
Don't settle for ordinary knives when you can embrace the challenge of the Never-Sharp Knife. It's the ultimate kitchen conversation starter and a unique addition to your culinary arsenal.
🛒 Click the link below to order now and enjoy free shipping!
Join the dull revolution and experience the joy of cooking with the Never-Sharp Knife – because sometimes, cooking should be a little less sharp!

The best part was it coming out with testimonials! Someone has been teaching dirty tricks to Chat GPT!

Ivan Campos Ivan Campos not only do you make cool knives, you made my day! 🤣 🤣 🤣

So what about an add for a knife that is aways dull? At first, it made an add for a knive that is what Chat GPT came up with an add for a knife that is aways sharp (guess even it knows noone would want a knife that is aways dull LOL!), I asked again and it came up with this:

I see what you're looking for now – an advertisement for a knife that is intentionally always dull, possibly for a humorous or unique marketing approach. Here's a creative twist on that idea:

Introducing the Ultimate Challenge: The Never-Sharp Knife!
🔪 Are you tired of dangerously sharp knives that make you feel like a kitchen ninja? Say hello to the Never-Sharp Knife, the only kitchen tool that's intentionally, unapologetically dull!
✨ Key Features:
  1. Perpetual Bluntness: Say goodbye to the hassles of maintaining a sharp edge. Our Never-Sharp Knife is designed to be consistently, hilariously dull. It's a true test of your culinary skills!
  2. No More Accidents: Worried about cuts and nicks? With the Never-Sharp Knife, you can chop, slice, and dice with reckless abandon. It's the safest knife you'll ever own!
  3. Endless Challenge: Challenge your cooking prowess! Can you conquer the toughest ingredients with a knife that refuses to be sharp? It's a fun twist on your kitchen routine.
  4. Great Conversation Starter: Impress your friends and family with the quirkiest knife in town. They'll be talking about it for days!
  5. Unique Gift: Looking for the perfect gift for the home chef who has everything? The Never-Sharp Knife is a hilarious and memorable present that will keep them laughing!
🌟 Testimonials:
  • "I never knew cutting vegetables could be this much fun!" - Lisa W.
  • "The Never-Sharp Knife has turned cooking into a comedy show in my kitchen!" - John D.
🎁 Limited Time Offer: Order now and receive a complimentary rubber glove set for added "safety"!
Don't settle for ordinary knives when you can embrace the challenge of the Never-Sharp Knife. It's the ultimate kitchen conversation starter and a unique addition to your culinary arsenal.
🛒 Click the link below to order now and enjoy free shipping!
Join the dull revolution and experience the joy of cooking with the Never-Sharp Knife – because sometimes, cooking should be a little less sharp!

The best part was it coming out with testimonials! Someone has been teaching dirty tricks to Chat GPT!

I Actually was going to make a post of This, kind of sort of.....
Wondering if there was a Need for this? Dull knives.
I'm being serious.

I was thinking it would be a new subset of knives. I call them "Fondling Knives" Not useful, except for admiring, and holding.
I've accidently fell asleep on the sofa with a knife that I was admiring/learning from. Only to wake up with it on my lap.
I've sone this a few times, and I feel there might be a market need for this.
Pretty, and awesome knives that are Very Dull, for dummies like myself.
(almost like fidget spinners)

I might grind Off the edge of some of my favorite blades.... Hahha :p

Maybe they could be sold with fully functional heat treatment and geometry, but unsharpened, so they are still like .012” at the edge or something with a light sanding to knock the sharp corners down?

ChatGPT just wrote a knife post here.

With a slim, sturdy blade made from high-carbon steel, a pocket knife easily tackles tasks like opening packages, slicing fruit, loosening knots, or trimming loose threads on workout gear. The portability allows having a knife handy wherever the day takes you.

Beyond usefulness, handmade knives contribute to better health through quality materials. Mass manufactured knives often contain metals with toxic finishes. Handcrafted knives use all-natural substances like wood, bone, leather, and organic oils. Avoiding toxins reduces exposure to harmful chemicals.

Back