Club Platinum.....V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half way through august,, and I have made 15,800 at my day job,, and they all look at me like I'm crazy for taking all these days off, to go Play with knives,,

Hey man, I'm only pullin in 35 a year but I'm happy teachin kids that need the help. So long as the soul is settled money is just a bonus.

You guys don't how good I feel in the morning when I get to load jack up and go the compound,, my whole life outlook is better

You teachin in low income schools, that's very cool,, those kids need, positive homies like you to look up to.. Much respect

Hey man, I'm only pullin in 35 a year but I'm happy teachin kids that need the help. So long as the soul is settled money is just a bonus.

Bruce don't read this post.:D

Greg, if your looking at the 20, you may also want to look at the 20SF (small frame). They recontoured the grip to make it a little smaller, more like a 17, and in my opinion more comfortable and pointable.

A lot of people like Glocks - I have the 22 and 27, but just don't dig the grip angle all that much -

This one sounds pretty cool - packs 15 rounds, double stack mag

16 rounds of 10mm is heat :thumbup:

Maybe Glock will introduce a 10mm that is the size of a 26/27 - that would be the Shiz :cool:

A lot of people like Glocks - I have the 22 and 27, but just don't dig the grip angle all that much -

This one sounds pretty cool - packs 15 rounds, double stack mag

16 rounds of 10mm is heat :thumbup:

Maybe Glock will introduce a 10mm that is the size of a 26/27 - that would be the Shiz :cool:

That would be cool, the 29 is small, but a little smaller would be great.

Bruce can you do this with your 27

[youtube]GmMEg4y54Dk[/youtube]

BTW whoever that dude with the glock 20 is in Bushcraft's video has some pretty good aim. Wouldn't want to have done something shady on his property.

What's up homies? Some great info. from you guys, I really appreciate it.:thumbup: I need to look into that small frame one... but my hands are plenty big.

My day job is ok... I just love makin knives,, that makes it hard to go,, I get away with murder there,, work is kinda slow,, and I do kinda specialty work there,, so I can pretty much take off anytime,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back