Coffee

I bet the turtle would be good with some heavy Sumatran med-dark roast!!
It was good with some of the Flores Wongawali med-dark roast.
I will have to come get one!!
If you specifically want the turtle gooey, it would probably be good idea to call at least a day ahead and order one to make sure they will have it for you. There are plenty of other things to choose from if you just decide to stop in at the last minute, though.;)

0A36E1CD-0D57-440F-917F-381ABCC8C422_zpsvpf1ewhk.jpg

Thank you Ryan. Absolutely love the knife. And can not wait to try the coffee tomorrow morning.

Was a pleasure doing business with you.

Ran through my good coffee and saw this sitting on a shelf, I don't usually drink light roasts since I normally can't taste them but I do like effects of green coffee extract so I thought if it holds similar properties why not give a try even though they notoriously over-roasts, it is actually pretty flavorful! when I opened the bag and smelled i was worried that they somehow managed to burn a light roast but it was not, at first I could taste many flavors but as it cools it's losing flavor which is strange since it's normally the reverse, anyways happy coffee adventures!

5Feccad.jpg

View attachment 726002 That Starbucks Willow blend was my go to for probably almost a year. I still enjoy it now and then. I think it is one of the best light roasts you can get in a store!

And here is my flavor for Wednesday.

Looking good all, I'll be going to pick some out this evening, for today it's just "watercooler" coffee probably Folgers or something :cool:

Back