Coffee

Haha how true, bought this today can't wait to brew some up in the morning
TW0yKCm.jpg

You might think it would taste bad, but it is fantastic. I usually buy the bundle with 1 DW and 1 Valhalla.

I would only be able to drink a cup r two @ 4x caffeine content :eek: if I drink too much I feel unwell

Probably wouldn't be a big issue if you had a high caffeine tolerance. Sadly I do. Can't even get that kick from caffeine anymore!:(

Daniel.

You might think it would taste bad, but it is fantastic. I usually buy the bundle with 1 DW and 1 Valhalla.
My biggest gripe is it's 20 bucks a pound for robusta beans that (green) sell for 40-50% of the cost of arabica.
Granted, it is tastier than most of the robusta I've had, but still...20 bucks...

Has high novelty factor kind of want to try it now after reading some reviews, caffeine is a curious chemical or at least it's behavior - when I have it in a supplement in anhydrous form I have a better experience (no jitteriness, great stimulation) and can tolerate higher doses than if I drink a ton of coffee or energy drinks even

I can drink a green label Monster right before bed and sleep the entire night. A quickshop near my mail route sells an energy drink called Spike. That is the only drink that has ever freaked me out. If I drink energy drinks - they have to be sugar free.

I'm with ya on the sugar free I'll drink one with sugar every once in a while if I need a boost from the quick carbs but not usualy, the ones with sugar have so much! My sweet spot is 2 drunk realy quickly back to back I've also found that having a water in between pushes it into your system and makes the effects stronger but if I drink 4 of within a couple hours I feel ill.

I mixed 1/2 Deathwish with 1/2 Peet's Major Dickason. Pretty tasty.
DW is best with a dab of half and half.

I mixed 1/2 Deathwish with 1/2 Peet's Major Dickason. Pretty tasty.
DW is best with a dab of half and half.
I don't have many convenient whole bean options where I'm at so when I'm rushed I grab the Death Wish and Starbucks (yes, just for convenience) Willow and mix them together to take some of the DW edge off.
The Willow by itself is decent though. I'm not a Starbucks fan but this one has some nice flavors and is not overdone like most of their offerings.

I used up the last of my coffee this morning, so it was time to roast some more today. Finally got the rest of that Tanzanian Peaberry roasted. I also ordered some more of the Primos single estate Nicaraguan beans, which are supposed to be delivered tomorrow.

Back