Concealing a 2 foot baton?

Do you guys want me to go full crazy? or would you prefer me staying sane? cause I can do eather.
If this is you "sane" I can't wait to see crazy.

Same guy who walked around with a bat down his pants leg only to find out it was uncomfortable and not to tactical. Same guy who was worried a large fixed blade would snap in half when he sat down if he carried it in his front pocket. Same guy who practices martial arts on his buddies. Same guy who's posts are all ridiculous with some sort of theme of I don't feel safe with out a weapon when I go out in public. Now a 2' baton concealed idk make it a tactical splint on your arm, duct tape it to your back, leg,chest etc etc, or get some ky jelly and keister it.
This is why I got my popcorn ready.

"I will see your fork and raise you a dozen chopsticks. Yes I sometimes do carry a dozen or so chopsticks. I do not eat with them just throw them. I have gotten really good at throwing them I can make them stick 6 times out of 10 in a piece of cardboard. I have tried throwing forks before but I did not like them as well. I have also carried a spork-knife. It had a spork on one end and a knife on the other and it was made of plastic but good plastic not the cheap disposable kind. I am pretty confident in my ability to take down 5 rabies infused savage dogs with it." - jaime_lion

lmao.

I wonder how many times this character has been banned in the past.

If it's legal to carry it, carry it. Get a Monandoc or similarly branded solid baton and a cop-style sheath. That should be a good deterrent to possible threats and give you the sense of security you're looking for. You could ask that everybody call you "Clubber" or "The Baton" and get a cool new nickname out of it too. Chicks dig stuff like that. Or even "The Prod". You could walk up to some girls and say.. "Hello Ladies, they call me The Prod", and then finger the baton a bit to draw their attention.

fear_and_loathing.jpg
I was waiting for someone to make an ether joke.
I was just going to use Curious George.

Um... you don't, and why would you try to? It's not meant to be concealed. You're talking about hiding something that's, give or take a few inches, a foot shy of a baseball bat. Firstly, a little bit of a reality check, win or lose, fighting hurts, no one's going to respect your authoritah and let you smack them with a stick, avoiding bad situations might not be the picture of manly chest thumping, but it doesn't hurt, in fact, I find it quite nice. Consider other options if you really, really need to carry something. Forgetting that you'll probably never ever need it, if you did find yourself in a bad way, how would you get it out of a bag or, god forbid, your pants leg fast enough to prevent you from getting your ass whooped, which hurts BTW? Second, legal or no, if a cop finds you with that, they're going to want to know what's up, and if you try to hide it, it's going to be pretty obvious that you have it, and they could cause you problems just for the sake of causing you problems. On that note comes the third problem, which is the most important for people that typically ask this kind of question, however you try to conceal it, it's going to look really silly.

I do have a reality check it is framed on my wall it says "In honor of completing a 5 day course on learning dental flossing we pay you the recipient 5 rubber gloves". I still have yet to see the money but it must be in a bank account somewhere I have never heard of a currency called rubber gloves so it must be from china or such. You talk about a baseball bat and the reason I want to carry a baton is cause it is not a baseball bat. If I carry one of those I have to carry around a baseball ball and a baseball glove and such and that is allot of extra stuff to carry around so I just wanna keep it simple and carry around a baton.

Did you ask about carrying a large fixed blade in your pants? I seem to remember a similar question...

Anyhow, just carry a cane and you're all set.

A cane is a hassle to carry especially when you have to have your dad hold it when you want to try and win a hamburger eating contest using only your feet.

Back Scabbard?

I have been told that back scabbards are dangerous cause if you fall you can injure your spine but I also have been told I do not have a spine so maybe that would work.

You're making things too complicated . Get a good walking cane like my KABAR defensive cane . No need to hide it and it's always in your hand !

I don't like the KABAR ones they have the word bar in there name and I don't wanna get drunk from them. Also I have had like 5 family members hold my canes while I went and did stuff canes are very impractical. Unless it is a sword cane then they get way more practical.

Since I believe the latter isn't your strong suit, wrap the batton in swaddling blankets and cradle it in your arms as if it's your baby. You'll be juuuuust fine.

I really do not want to do that because then I would have to diaper and bottle feed the baton and I really don't wanna change diapers or have to carry around a diaper bag and such. I would be way to much of a hassle.

Dude you've got issues...
Please stop telling me things I do not know.

When I travel to countries that you can't bring a weapon, I just go to a hardware store and buy a 16" pipe and carry it in my backpack.

I do have a reality check it is framed on my wall it says "In honor of completing a 5 day course on learning dental flossing we pay you the recipient 5 rubber gloves". I still have yet to see the money but it must be in a bank account somewhere I have never heard of a currency called rubber gloves so it must be from china or such. You talk about a baseball bat and the reason I want to carry a baton is cause it is not a baseball bat. If I carry one of those I have to carry around a baseball ball and a baseball glove and such and that is allot of extra stuff to carry around so I just wanna keep it simple and carry around a baton.

A cane is a hassle to carry especially when you have to have your dad hold it when you want to try and win a hamburger eating contest using only your feet.

I have been told that back scabbards are dangerous cause if you fall you can injure your spine but I also have been told I do not have a spine so maybe that would work.

I don't like the KABAR ones they have the word bar in there name and I don't wanna get drunk from them. Also I have had like 5 family members hold my canes while I went and did stuff canes are very impractical. Unless it is a sword cane then they get way more practical.

I really do not want to do that because then I would have to diaper and bottle feed the baton and I really don't wanna change diapers or have to carry around a diaper bag and such. I would be way to much of a hassle.

Please stop telling me things I do not know.
Talley ho.

If you made the baton from flexible latex rubber, you could wear it around your waist. Make sure one end is slightly bulbous, for more impact, and ridges would help for grip.

If you made the baton from flexible latex rubber, you could wear it around your waist. Make sure one end is slightly bulbous, for more impact, and ridges would help for grip.
Well that rubber drying out would make it quite brittle, so he'd need lots of lubricant. Probably something water based so as not to stain his clothes.

Last edited:
Well that rubber drying out would make it quite brittle, so he'd need lots of lubricant. Probably something water based so as not to stain his clothes.

You know what is really fun is putting on some rubber gloves and playing with Crisco lard. Would Crisco lard work as a lubricant for the baton?

Back