CS 2010 Hawks

I think someone might have to just order one and find out. this is new for 2010, and they are on the website for sale with prices. though maybe the normal non CS sources may not have them yet. then again this is just an opinion.

That Spike is just what I've been asking for...The soil here is like concrete and a pick axe type spike is just the ticket. I see more $$$ flowing out of my pockets!! :)

I like them all alot, wife just bought the all the other Cold Steel Hawks for me for x-mas, might be next x-mas before she lets me order the (4) new ones....

Oh well, they'll be on my wish list.

Trench, spike, and pipe...yes please :thumbup:
I can forsee a sticky of modding the pipehawk....hmmmm

Trench Hawk and Two-hand Panga Machete both look badass!

My thoughts exactly! Gimme those two. And the Two-Handed Katana machete looks like a fun mod-project. I don't like the tanto tip, but we know that's fixable. ;):thumbup:

My thoughts exactly! Gimme those two. And the Two-Handed Katana machete looks like a fun mod-project. I don't like the tanto tip, but we know that's fixable. ;):thumbup:

I was thinking about that very thing last night. You must be a pretty smart guy if you think like I do.

I emailed Jay at warriors and wonders here in canada, canada kicks ass by the way,
He said some items will be in mid year so well just have to wait.

I contacted cold steel directly and this is what they told me:

the new line of products will be releasing incrementally from February through June. We do not have the release dates of specific items yet.

Can't wait to see it. Still wanna see you do a warhammer or maybe if you could get your hands on that mace they used to make.

I think the handle is polypropylene, but either one of those materials is more impact resistant than wood, so no concerns here. :)

Back